• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

aining twice a day.

dirtymic1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just curious how you guys feel about training twice a day?
The only reason I ask is because I'm goin to be cutting before I start my first test e cycle near the end of October.. and I'm going to do cardio in the a.m. and maybe some lifting after the cardio but the. I'm going to be working out at night after work with my wife.. any suggestions on what I can do to not over train? The evening work out is going to be cardio, plyo, and some strength..I'm training my wife for tough mudder in february.. thanks for the input..

I just dropped down to 9%BF from 17% in two/ish months.... thats from training twice a day with the PROPER diet.

I did kettlebell/crossfit workouts in the morning and cardio at night.

And tough mudder is the shit!

I just dropped down to 9%BF from 17% in two/ish months.... thats from training twice a day with the PROPER diet.

I did kettlebell/crossfit workouts in the morning and cardio at night.

And tough mudder is the shit!

^^^ Tough Mudder / Mud Runs are the shit!!!! :winkfinger:

I don't have a lot to offer here, my quick question Dirtymic would be how many times a week would you be double training ?

Most likely only 3 days..

Can you give us a layout for a workout? 3 days is fine but you might be able to handle more. I'm not sure of you lifting history though and stats.

Edit: tough mudder gives you a workout to follow on their site.

Last edited:
If you're doing it with gear and not more than 3x a week, and at maintenance/above you could be very successful!

Probably not a good idea if you're combining cutting, 5x a week, heavy training, low calorie, etc.

I've been eating 3000.cal.to maintain 215 been lifting for 10 years took 3 years off and been lifting again for the last 2.5 years consistently...
I'm going to be cutting all.natural until the last week of october. Then I'll start my test. E.
But I'm hoping to lost some belly fat before the test.. I'm pushing 18% body fat.. and that's because I bulked.like shit...
I'm 6'1" and 215 ish with 18% body fat.. I'm gonna drop to about 1800-2000 cals to drop weight.. I wanna do my heavy lifting in the morning and cardio .. then at night I'm going to be doing cardio and plyo/crossfit, style strength stuff with my wife at night.also I've been looking at kettle bell stuff too. and then when I start gear I'll jump back up to3500 cals.
I looked at the tough mudder training stuff right now I can do it but the wife can't so were going to be building her strength and cardio and train like a muddling.

Last edited:
The tough mudder work outs are.all lifting and pulling your own body weight Romanian deadlifts and jump.squats etc

Your headin in the right direction brother, upping the training as you are will drop bf off, your gonna most likely sacrifice a little bit of lean muscle along the way with no gear but nothing that won't come back and your money ahead dropping the bf down prior to your cycle in october.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd just be careful and sure to keep your protein up, dropping the carbs/fats to burn of excess lbs.
If you find your energy level suffers to much ....on the double training days add more complex carbs to help get you through the day. Best of luck brother

Back