• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gonna stop juicing

hirvimies

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys!

So glad these forums exists! I started my first cycle 7 weeks ago. Ive been injecting sustanon 250 weekly 250mg per week. I havent noticed really any results. I havent had enough of information about these things before i started so i am not currently having any pct products. I have decided to stop using juice for good for personal reasons. How should i come off from my cycle safely without any pct. Not gonna take anything ever again after this.

If u have ran sus for 7 weeks and didn't notice anything.....u don't need pct.....ur gear is bunk

Next time u decide to take anything you need to research until u Think u have a good understanding and then research and discuss more on forums and studies. ......

Yeah but he would notice something....even the placebo effect would do something....I agree with u on the training and diet too......

Well without bashin u man just do what everyone said n stop..you'll be fine if u noticed nothin then it'll b the same when u stop..carry on, take care

I've done 250mg of Sustanon per week and also didn't notice much. And i got it directly from a pharmacy. Didn't see any gains but didn't see any drop either, usually when i work out and eat, sometiems you eat less and work out less, then the weight drops, but never with low dosage of Sustanon. With 500 i could see changes, but nothing radical. And didn't have a shutdown either. But everybody's different.

Yes everyone is different from one end of the spectrum to the other...true hormone therapy is very very individual when it comes to what will work best.....

Never happens though...just saying....I'm out guys goodnight......wanna grow ...grow to sleep bros

How about getting some bloodwork ? At least Total Test and E2.At least we could see where your current levels are at ? Luck-OD

250/wk of sust is a cruise dose at best..not gona yield any major gains..as oppossed to 500+/wk...sust is a blend if I'm correct, never wanted to run that personally

I'd still use a pct just to be safe... You can never be to careful bro. You shouldn't take this kind of stuff lightly, it's a dangerous thing if you don't understand what you're putting in your body.

I have absolutely no pct products available, since i heard before starting my cycle that i wouldnt be necessary :loser:

Whats the point of being here then? Glad it all worked out for you in the end. If you're done with AAS why hang out here. This is what we do here.

I'll have to agree with every post above. You didn't do enough reading and research to be in the position to start using AAS. My bet is you should just worry about training correctly and hard everyday and dialing in your diet needs. And NEVER cycle without all of your pct on hand first. You never know what can happen mid cycle and you need to stop. Always prepare for the in expected and make sure your health is in check before using as well

Yeah, like Clomiphene 25 mg x 60ml from their homepage, anyone have experience with this stuff?

Get Shredded!
Ugh. So much information available on this forum and we keep seeing shit like this....

7 weeks of gear that sounds bunk at a low dose and you don't want to put bad things in your body. Just come off, your body will bounce back by itself. I personally think pct drugs are too harsh. Don't take them if you don't have to. And yes you are smart for coming off and staying off.

250 is a low dose but might be enough to see mild results. Who knows.

A lot of people act like the world will come to an end without pct. it's stupid to not have a pct lined up but yes you can quit. You're going to feel tired and like a bitchy pms-ing woman for about 2-3 weeks. You might need a month before your libido starts getting normal. Everyone is different though. Basically, just expect to be tired, moody, crabby, no sex drive, no boner for like a month. After that, I'd bet you will start feeling like ur getting back to normal.

250 is a low dose but might be enough to see mild results. Who knows.

A lot of people act like the world will come to an end without pct. it's stupid to not have a pct lined up but yes you can quit. You're going to feel tired and like a bitchy pms-ing woman for about 2-3 weeks. You might need a month before your libido starts getting normal. Everyone is different though. Basically, just expect to be tired, moody, crabby, no sex drive, no boner for like a month. After that, I'd bet you will start feeling like ur getting back to normal.

Wow, this sounds like a nightmare.
I've done several cycles, and even 1250mg per week and never had such issues. Moody, tired, noboner, no sex drive - whaaat? That's quite insane :) Always cool to be prepared ofcourse, have PCT ready - just in case...

Just get a research chem and have it on hand. I ordered mine from CEM Products. I havent used it yet but did a lot of research before ordering from them.

Well no shit you didn't see any gains. 250mg/week is pretty much what your own body produces. All you did was shut your self down and replaced your endogenous levels. You need to run 500mg/week at least.

You're right, you have no reason to be using AAS. No ancillaries on hand??

Do a lot more research before you jump into this again, if you decide to. Here's a start for you:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

@250 mg of test a week for a first timer he should of saw results. I remeber that was my first cycle ever was sus @ 250 mg a week. Put on 15 lbs. in 10 weeks. But im at a cruise dose to keep my size im running 250 mg of test c.

Well no shit you didn't see any gains. 250mg/week is pretty much what your own body produces. All you did was shut your self down and replaced your endogenous levels. You need to run 500mg/week at least.

You're right, you have no reason to be using AAS. No ancillaries on hand??

Do a lot more research before you jump into this again, if you decide to. Here's a start for you:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

Do you talk from internet experience or your own ??
What you say is so wrong.. Most guys will gain in size and strength at 250 mg a week if virgin to gear. If i take a break from juice and jump back slowly at low mg lets say 250 mg a week do i gain in size and strength (im not new to gear).. I not saying that 250 mg is a crazy dosages LOL !! But it will give most guy a lift if have been away from gear for some time and for virgins..

Do you talk from internet experience or your own ??
What you say is so wrong.. Most guys will gain in size and strength at 250 mg a week if virgin to gear. If i take a break from juice and jump back slowly at low mg lets say 250 mg a week do i gain in size and strength (im not new to gear).. I not saying that 250 mg is a crazy dosages LOL !! But it will give most guy a lift if have been away from gear for some time and for virgins..

Negged for arguing with a respected and knowledgeable member of the community when you don't know shit in the first place.

Be gone dirt bag!

Negged for arguing with a respected and knowledgeable member of the community when you don't know shit in the first place.

Be gone dirt bag!

Who say he knows jack shit about gear ?? He is invited here from friends/mods and when laying out that lame statement that 250 mg wont do nothing. Than he not know what he talking about.. You sounds like a ass licker !! My brain get numb from reading posts from clowns like you. Why not be your self ? Think and say what you want. Not boring to follow everyone and go with the flow ??

Back