• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test suspension with test cyp

some TNE hurts. Big D's is smooth as silk though.

throw up your stats, and planned cycle and you'll get better advice.

to answer your general question, TNE is just test. TNE + test c = still just test. do you know the ingredients in sustanon? if not look it up and rethink your question.

Phone is about when I get to a computer I'll post everything up and yea I know what's in sust short medium and long ester test's I was just making 100% sure before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to be clear u will be running cyp but u want to know if u can also add suspension? Yes that's fine

If u meant use suspension only then switch to cyp...no that's not a great idea. While suspension does have a time release built in via the crystals it still hits hard and fast with no ester and its hard to keep blood Levels steady while run alone.

Test suspension is water based while TNE(test no ester) is oil based. They are similar in regards to no ester is used but they are not exactly the same. I've not tried suspension because I've heard it's crippling as hell to use. TNE stings a tad the day i pin it and u get the guaicol taste in your mouth when u pin but the pip is not bad. It goes away fast.

Back