• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just joined

sensei

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody! Scouring the site and it's awesome? Do I need a post count in order to pm a sponser? I'm a member of several other forums and things are different everywhere. Just trying to get the lowdown. I'm 53 yrs old. 6'1 235 lbs. 15% BF. My goal is to get to single digit BF sometime before the end of 2014. I have the patience of Jobe so no hurry...lol. I think my diet is excellent. I make the occasional mistake but for the most part it's on point. Last three months at the gym has been 6 days a week. Prior to that mostly 5 days a week for the last two years. Starting to get very serious now.

Thanks JW. I just realized when I visited a week ago that I actually did a intro...lol...so this is now my third post!

Welcome again anyway!

Welcome to the community man. Glad to have you here.

Back