• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Facebook...here we go again...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You know, we preach "safety" "safety" "safety" and the fact that we have a fucking FACEBOOK link on this forum of all things is absolute fucking hypocritical BULLSHIT. "Don't talk about TA's" or anything else that might give someone the slightest hint of who you are, or where you are, but a fucking FACEBOOK link is ok?!!!

It's plain to see, though it doesn't make it any less sad, that making a marketing dollar is more important than protecting the sanctity, integrity and privacy of what we are doing here. We have links to underground labs for fuck sakes..."UNDERGROUND" being the key word. Let's cut the bullshit...WE BUY, SELL and USE ILLEGAL DRUGS. Period. And we want to advertise that??

I know what you're thinking...."if you don't like it, then go somewhere else." The only problem with that is that I have developed some legitimate friends on this site and have turned some real life friends on to it as well...so for now I'm going to try and deal with it but I don't want to hear ANYTHING about "safety" from anyone who supports this Facebook link or uses it because you're obviously not interested in safety.

In closing I would like to quote Mr. Pink "If they get them, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen!"

So are you saying you don't share all your illicit activities on FB and post all your TD's on YouTube and instagram.

With all due respect to everyone on this forum, I am in 100% agreement with Majere. Everyone needs to keep in mind EXACTLY WHAT WE DO here. Exposing ourselves to Facebook seems, at the very least, foolish for ASF's members. As for ASF's sponsors, it's seems COMPLETELY RECKLESS. I really wish the forum would reconsider Facebook.

Yah because that link alone is going to jeopardize this whole board

It may, it may not. The point is that it could.

(even though it's based in panama and out of the US jurisdiction).

I studied law in college and let me just say that I'm not sure that you understand how "jurisdiciton" actually works. Further, it isn't a matter of jurisdiction...it's a matter building a case by collecting evidence from a public domain that can later be used in a court of law.

Use ghostery if you don't want to see it.

What is that?

There are some people that are actually natty btw.

Sorry, the name "Anabolic Steroid Forum" threw me off.

My last point - why Facebook? Everyone on this forum rails against young foolish newbs using gear. Seems to me like Facebook could be ground zero for this shit. Do we really want a bunch of kids trolling around ASF trying to buy gear?

My last point - why Facebook? Everyone on this forum rails against young foolish newbs using gear. Seems to me like Facebook could be ground zero for this shit. Do we really want a bunch of kids trolling around ASF trying to buy gear?

But it will make them look so cool to advertise their affiliation with a steroid forum to their friends. Then their parents find out and complain to their teaches and law enforcement...and so and on, and so forth. All of it is unecessary heat...unecessary and unwanted attention. Facebook is for attention whores. ASF is for mature men and women. It's in our best interest to keep the two seperate in my opinion.

Yah because that link alone is going to jeopardize this whole board (even though it's based in panama and out of the US jurisdiction). Use ghostery if you don't want to see it. There are some people that are actually natty btw.

Hey Farva, my concern is that this site could go down the same road that "The Silk Road" did...

Don't use a real FB account if you are worried about it. Its actually pretty simple unless you are simple minded.

IML Gear Cream!
But it will make them look so cool to advertise their affiliation with a steroid forum to their friends. Then their parents find out and complain to their teaches and law enforcement...and so and on, and so forth. All of it is unecessary heat...unecessary and unwanted attention. Facebook is for attention whores. ASF is for mature men and women. It's in our best interest to keep the two seperate in my opinion.

Yes, them some kid fucks himself up by shooting 1g of ASF tren eod for six months and starts talking.

Don't use a real FB account if you are worried about it. Its actually pretty simple unless you are simple minded.

Look, I respect you and I respect your position. But I'm not worried about myself using it, I know better. I am worried about all the attention from kids and immature people it's going to draw. It just seems reckless and that's all I'll say about it. I've said my 2 cents and then some.

But in closing I want everyone to take a look at this, realize that what is at stake and ask yourself...is it worth it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)

Right, because no adults use FB. You guys are beyond paranoid. This is obviously the wrong board for you nancy boys. Man the fuck up and quit being pussy's.

Look, I respect you and I respect your position. But I'm not worried about myself using it, I know better. I am worried about all the attention from kids and immature people it's going to draw. It just seems reckless and that's all I'll say about it. I've said my 2 cents and then some.

But in closing I want everyone to take a look at this, realize that what is at stake and ask yourself...is it worth it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)[/my]

My .02 bro. It's prudent to keep this thing off the radar. Out.

Look who owns ASF in Panama. You really think LE is going to go offshore and shut down a discussion board when aas are legal in MANY Countries in the world.

http://who.is/whois/anabolicsteroidforums

Not necessarily. But I do think it's interesting to note what happened to Silk Road...

"In June 2011, Gawker published an article about the site, which led to "Internet buzz”[SUP] [/SUP]and an increase in website traffic.[SUP] [/SUP] Once the site was known publicly U.S. Senator Charles Schumer asked federal law enforcement authorities such as the DEA and Department of Justice to shut down the website."

And I'm not really even worried about that. What I AM worried about is all the unecessary attention that it's going to bring. It doesn't take any effort at all for LE to hack a site once it get's enough attention and then anyone sending or receiving a package is at risk. I'm not arguing with you, it's your site and you're free to do with it whatever you'd like, but I am concerned for my safety as well as people who I consider friends on here. That's all. I'm not trying to be purposefully obtuse.

All I can say is I will not be clicking that "Like" button in the top right corner. I have many friends, family and co-workers on FB that I do NOT want to see I "Like" the Anabolic Steroids Forum. I am not worried however that LE will be drawn to this board that is based in Panama...

Right, because no adults use FB. You guys are beyond paranoid. This is obviously the wrong board for you nancy boys. Man the fuck up and quit being pussy's.

:lol: .... No-one here actually works out! :lol:

... They twerk instead :coffee:

Get Shredded!
These are more common than people realize. It happened to my offshore Jamaican bookie even though gambling is perfectly legal there once it became really popular, and it happens every year to a site I can watch any sporting event for free on even though it's in South America...
ytavu2at.jpg

By the way, if anyone wants that site...PM me. You can watch any football, baseball, basketball game etc that televised free:)

Panama has the worlds most protected internet privacy laws. This server is in an unknown secure location in that Country. Silk Road was a lot different. They created their own currency.

I just don't see the reason for doing it in the first place . Why ? Will I hit the like button , of course not . Not a good idea IMHO . Why bring this attention to yourself ?

I just don't see the reason for doing it in the first place . Why ? Will I hit the like button , of course not . Not a good idea IMHO . Why bring this attention to yourself ?

Because the ole might advertising dollar is more important than our privacy. There is NO upside for us, the users of this forum.

I like the idea of our tight knit family being a secret "underground" society of sorts. Now any little wannabe with a FB account can be part of our thing and I'm just not ok with that.

You know, we preach "safety" "safety" "safety" and the fact that we have a fucking FACEBOOK link on this forum of all things is absolute fucking hypocritical BULLSHIT. "Don't talk about TA's" or anything else that might give someone the slightest hint of who you are, or where you are, but a fucking FACEBOOK link is ok?!!!

It's plain to see, though it doesn't make it any less sad, that making a marketing dollar is more important than protecting the sanctity, integrity and privacy of what we are doing here. We have links to underground labs for fuck sakes..."UNDERGROUND" being the key word. Let's cut the bullshit...WE BUY, SELL and USE ILLEGAL DRUGS. Period. And we want to advertise that??

I know what you're thinking...."if you don't like it, then go somewhere else." The only problem with that is that I have developed some legitimate friends on this site and have turned some real life friends on to it as well...so for now I'm going to try and deal with it but I don't want to hear ANYTHING about "safety" from anyone who supports this Facebook link or uses it because you're obviously not interested in safety.

In closing I would like to quote Mr. Pink "If they get them, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen!"

I have alot of friends in law enforcement that are on my facebook, thats what I want them to see in my likes Anabolic Streoid Forums lol

Anybody, including LE can find this site with a Google search of any aas related topic. I wouldn't like this place with my FB account. I use my FB account to spread false propaganda about myself because I act like LE is already watching me. Anything illicit you google can put you on a NSA list. I make post like I went to a anti gun rally today. I'm a gay peta member. Hug trees. Shit like that. The 4th amendment is gone so I know anything I say can be monitored. Just be careful with anything you do online.

Well said brother! I would have Repped ya but I have to pass the love around. Fucking system lol.

I absolutely DO NOT have a FB. Partially because its gay, but I like my privacy. I don't need friends, co-workers, family to see every fucking detail about my life. The friends that do know that I use AAS, they get the TD pics but I don't need the rest of the world knowing my shit.

As far as security goes, Maj is 100% correct. We are all anonymous on here. Nobody knows my real name, nor my exact location, nor my address. Why? Because of the nature of this site, anonymity is a must. Don't need a bunch of attention to this site. Baaaaaad idea.

I'm curious what the sponsors think. You guys okay with this? The extra exposure from FB might get ya shut down.

Anybody see the story about the UGL in Oregon that got shut down a week or two ago? I wouldn't want that to happen to any of ASF sponsors.

Because the ole might advertising dollar is more important than our privacy. There is NO upside for us, the users of this forum.

I like the idea of our tight knit family being a secret "underground" society of sorts. Now any little wannabe with a FB account can be part of our thing and I'm just not ok with that.

We are on the World Wide Web. Everything you post is PUBLIC here. To think this is a private or underground board is ridiculous. If you want privacy quit posting on the web. If you don't want to use FB then great, don't use it. If you don't like that people can see your posts from FB then log off and don't log back in.

Back