• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MusclePharm Owner & Founder liquidating shares

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MusclePharm Owner & Founder liquidating 143,325 shares amidst SEC probe
by Anthony Roberts
Nov 25, 2013

attachment.php

I’m sure there’s nothing shady about this, but while MusclePharm has been the subject of an SEC probe, one of the founders (who is currently listed as 10 percent owner, officer, and Executive Vice President), has filled out a Form 144, which must be filed with the SEC when an executive officer, director, or affiliate of a company places an order to sell that company’s stock. In this case, Corey Gregory is selling 143,325 shares.

http://romanoroberts.com.mx/musclepharm-owner-founder-liquidating-143325-shares-amidst-sec-probe/

What's the probe for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SEC = Securities Exchange Commission - the US regulator for publicly traded companies.

SEC Probe=Becoming Bernie Madoff's cell mate.

Not good for person under investigation but the business can survive.

what does this mean for arnold I wonder?
I doubt he would be charged unless he knew and or participated in liquidating shares. And if he does not own any shares in this this company his biggest loss would be company has to close doors and no more Arnold line of products.

Back