• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Odds of being able to juice

Soon2BeSwole

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Of course with a proper diet in check and lifting routine at least 3-5 times a week to failure I think a cutting cycle might or might not help me.

I am not looking to immediately start because I know I have work to do. I am 5'11, 32% body fat, and I weigh 251 lbs currently. I take creatine at the time, and that's about it. What I wanted to start researching and observing is a possible cut cycle I could run once I get down to the low 200's. I am not informed much about each steroid so simple dosing protocol advice and types would be helpful. I think that would be sufficient for now. Also what kind of advantages am I looking at once I get down to that weight juicing? Am I going to be able to lean out on any specific compounds?

You shouldn't lift till failure just starting out. Go with a simple 3 day a week workout and get your diet in check first.

I recommend barbell work, avoid machines, dumbbells and cables. I'm a big fan of Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength program to build a solid base and learn basic movements.

Gear is only a small part of the equation. Diet, proper training and rest are far more important.

Warrior

You shouldn't lift till failure just starting out. Go with a simple 3 day a week workout and get your diet in check first.

I recommend barbell work, avoid machines, dumbbells and cables. I'm a big fan of Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength program to build a solid base and learn basic movements.

Gear is only a small part of the equation. Diet, proper training and rest are far more important.

Warrior

This^

From what it sounds like to me your diet isn't in check. No one with 32% body fat can say their diet is in check. I would hold off and start changing your current routine around to try and achieve some new results. Spend the money on a coach or trainer instead of gear.

Well my diet has been in check now since October and I have dropped 55 lbs since August. I do want to do a cycle of clen because I have previous experience with it. But when I get down to 190 or low 200's I want to do a cycle. I know Test E is bread Nd butter. I might just try Test and maybe an oral if I can get good suggestions. Stats corrected from OP are 5'11 245.8 lbs 29% body fat....cutting currently. My goal is to get around 220-230 and looking shredded and huge but thats in the long run.

Don't jump the gun. Run at 16% minimum

Sent from my Trio Stealth_10 using Tapatalk

How old are you and how much lifting experience do you have

Your losing a little over 10lbs a month on average, your doing good. I would look at your diet more and refine it, post up what your average days diet includes and be honest, plenty of people here to help critic it and get you on the best track, I would listen to what warrior said about training, I think your training should be revised, what type of cardio are you doing and how often and how long. Gear I would wait a bit, get everything else in line first.

Late 20's and 3 years lifting experience.... So don't run a cycle till 16% or below?

Lower body fat reduces the chance and severity of side effects. Some are more prone to sides than others. Lots of guys will tell you not to run unless you're at 10-12%.

I'm naturally chubby (endomorph) so I will run a cycle at higher BF than most, BUT I'm not prone to sides either.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
You sound like you're kicking ass right now. I agree, you've GOT to get the bf% in check first, otherwise, with all that BF, you're gonna amortize like crazy and end up with bitch tits instead of muscles. If you're dropping 10 pounds per month then that freak'n ROCKS! Stay with what you're doing.

Some general guidelines.
1. Diet in check. bf%

You sound like you're kicking ass right now. I agree, you've GOT to get the bf% in check first, otherwise, with all that BF, you're gonna amortize like crazy and end up with bitch tits instead of muscles. If you're dropping 10 pounds per month then that freak'n ROCKS! Stay with what you're doing.

Some general guidelines.
1. Diet in check. bf%

I do good to knock down 10lbs of body fat in 2 months. He's def making good progress.

Warrior

I would stay natural for another 2 years if I were you. You're doing great now, but your 10 lbs / month will inevitably slow Down...and when it does, it doesn't mean it's time to hop on gear.

Lift natty for 5 years, you'll learn a lot and build on your consistency and dedication.

Steroids aren't magic.

Congratulations on your weight losses so far. Keep it up. Keep doing your homework and perfecting your diet and training. You'll be ready before you know it. Be patient though. You don't necessarily have to wait years but you do want to get everything right before you start.

Some general guidelines.
1. Diet in check. bf% <15% at a minimum
2. Have a solid workout/rest routine.
3. learn, learn, learn some more. You should feel like jonny mnemonic by the time your done
4. Then, and only then, should you even consider a mild beginner cycle.

Knowledge is everything in this game. Juice is no panacea that will somehow fix something for you. It only gives your body a greater tendency toward muscle growth, recovery and, size. The impetus for theses things still resides with you. ie. Hard work!!
I think you will find that guys that are serious about using these compounds typically work harder AND smarter than you could imagine in order to take advantage of the edge they are giving themselves.

Stay the course, you're doing great. You definitely have the right idea, learn, learn, learn.

edit: Taptalk chopped half of my original post off so I had to rewrite it and post it again. That app does some what shit sometimes.

Back