• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

jesus wtf.......... 13g

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
soo that bostin loyd guy made another video today ,, explaining a bunch a shit but at like 12mins in he explain what he was taking... guy says he was running 13 grams of gear weekly,, plus synthol ,, is that shit real life??

was using tren,, primo,, eq,,test,,,sus, mast,, inject winny,, ,, npp thats injectables and he said orals ,, anadrol,, halo,, proviron,, oral tren, t3, clen,, more winny oral.. not to mention peptides plus growth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArXv7JAtUg

oo im not knocking him at all ,, think he is a good guy, just alot of gear lol

Under dosed and dirty gear.....bummer....

300 mg of tren a day??? Most underdosed gear of all time lol. That dose would make almost anyone lose it!

What does that idiot do to even afford all that gear?

IML Gear Cream!
People always talk down about Bostin,
let me cut to bullshit down...Bostin is a very nice and humble guy, he is very close with mmy buddy and I've had nothing but nice interactions with him. My mother taught me if yyou don't have anything nice to say than don't say ANYTHING, a lot of people here need to take that page from my book...I've been around this sceen too long, and understand the value of a mans word....enough said.

Oo aiden I wasnt knocking the guy I just thought it was a crazy amount of gear lol, he obviously knws his,shit,, and has won comps

Back