• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Wife.

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, she's on her way to her first competition.

Attachments

• DSC_0250.jpg
    DSC_0250.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC_0352.jpg
    DSC_0352.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 440
  • DSC_0359.jpg
    DSC_0359.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 493
Heres a few more

Attachments

• DSC_0373.jpg
    DSC_0373.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC_0370.jpg
    DSC_0370.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC_0359.jpg
    DSC_0359.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 324
Beautiful! Good luck to her!!! Keep us posted on how she does

Dang bro! I would have never posted pics of my girl on a site with so many dogs!

Wow, gorgeous, brotha! I hope she does well!

Can I join your gym? Cause that equipment is FAR superior to what I am working with. Lol! Nice work, man!

HAHA! Come on brother. But ill forewarn you shes the only one there that looks like that. But i appreciate you kind words.

And to the rest of you who commented, thanks for the support. Her show is in April down in New Orleans. We are really looking forward to it.

Ill keep posting progress pics. She bulking right now so we aren't gonna have the six pack for a few more months. She appreciates all of your kind words, too, even if they are omitted sexual phrases.

Thanks again.

And yes, those are bomb ass socks.

Very cool, keep us posted.

She's hot bro! Must be nice to have a wife that is into working out too!

They're on this site. Plenty of them. You gotta dig deep to find them

Being you said that I had to search...found couple..beautiful girl you have there.

Very nice dude! It's nice when your significant other is into the lifestyle. Good luck to her!! I'm really starting to like this board now!!! LOL

Very nice dude! It's nice when your significant other is into the lifestyle. Good luck to her!! I'm really starting to like this board now!!! LOL

Thank you sir! I've received a lot of support from the board. Shes gonna start cutting come Jan 4. Ill keep posting pics.

P.S. Never try to train your woman. It doesn't matter if you're the best in the world, you will be called an asshole every day.

Back