• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have to say SORRY to tommygunz from Mentos

Comeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
tommygunz i want to say sorry from Mentos. He did not know that you was a Moderator at this site. Mentos respect most people unless he have reason not to do. With you and Mentos it was all a slip. Because Nocode tilted his brain up side down.

I am here just because of Mentos and i have to say sorry for the last time. Wish you guys the best and hope you all think 2 times about having peoples like Nocode around.. Guys like him do more harm than good.

Holy shit!

It started out ok and ended badly. Oh well I GUESS he is trying.

tommygunz i want to say sorry from Mentos. He did not know that you was a Moderator at this site. Mentos respect most people unless he have reason not to do. With you and Mentos it was all a slip. Because Nocode tilted his brain up side down.

I am here just because of Mentos and i have to say sorry for the last time. Wish you guys the best and hope you all think 2 times about having peoples like Nocode around.. Guys like him do more harm than good.

Nocode I think you broke him. He's got a spilt personality now.

you can't apologize and bash at the same time bro. you have returned too soon after your banishment to repent.

and, how were you ignorant to the fact that TG is a mod? it says his title under his fuckin' name.

this is full on retard at it's finest.

Last edited:
The pit is for the guys to hang, talk shit, blow off steam and brag about all the pussy we slayed. There is no set of rules we have to follow and there will never be. There is however the need for it to be a place bros will want to come to. When that goes away because of asshole behavior something's got to give. I'm nobody here really. I just volunteer my time and try to keep this board a place that we all can enjoy.

I hate to stir the pot buy this definitely sounds a little kiss-ass :loser:

holy crap!

Jimmy I think your nutsack is fine....its the big peen in front of it that makes it look a lil raisin bag, I swear! :winkfinger:

Back