• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

e shred prohormone

deedollarz217

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just need a little help on this one. i'm new to this just bought e shred prohormone i think it's the predecessor to epistane want to do just one cycle of it to get me over the hump seem to be stuck i plateaued. lost 55lbs, weight 173, body fat about 15%, 47 years old, still gonna keep my diet the same workout program the same, will this help me lose more body fat and gain lean muscle get cut and should i do a pct the guy at my supp. store told me i really don't have to because it's real mild he said just take milk thistle,and how safe is it to use thanks :thinking:

In my experience with PH the minute it enters your body it's a steroid. Plateau means staying the same so if u keep your diet and workouts the same u will never pass the plateau no matter what u take. 80%diet, 15% gym, 5% anything else.

Stay STRONG

thanks so don't bother taking it waste of time and money, so what should i change or do to past that plateau wanna get down to about 165 & lose more body fat any advice. oh one more thing i've only been working out for 7 months

Welcome!
Whats ur diet, whats ur goals?

wanna lose body fat transform my body try and get down to 8% bf 160 to 165lbs ,morning i have my protein shake with yohimbine hcl, then for breakfast 2slices of ezekil bread with egg whites, about 10 oclock another protein, then a mid-morning snack grapefruit, healthy lunch salad or chicken ect. mid afternoon snack cheese stick with a few whole wheat crackers, dinner chicken, pork ,turkey burgers ect. drink water all day long. i changed up my workout routine i do resistance training in between sets i jump on my treadmill to keep my heart rate up. multi's,omega 3,green tea,l-carnitine,cla, creatine hcl l-arginine are my supps

If it's anything like Epi, you're going to get shredded pretty quick. Take care of your joints though. That stuff drys you out like no other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's anything like Epi, you're going to get shredded pretty quick. Take care of your joints though. That stuff drys you out like no other.

Man Sig, I fucking love epi, especially at 60mg a day

I think u can check out IIFy.Com or play with your carbs and ramp up your cardio by doing HIT. Fat lost is a long process, be patient. Good Luck and if you need any more help feel free to ask me or any one here. But yes do not waste your money on Pro-Hormones and if u going to do gear educate yourself the most u can.

Ascetics brah!!!!!!!

But I've actually never used it at that dose before. Only 45mg.

It's the best. Going to score some around march and get ready for dat summer homey

Back