• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Message from Custom

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, got a PM from Custom ans the brother wanted me to relay a message to ASF:

"Im emmotionally drained right now and just cant deal with this no more. I was so happy that my boy was coming home today but after todays blood test they told us he needs another blood transfusion. I cant get my labtop to work in the hospital for some reason so if you could let the ASF family know whats going on I would appreciate it.
Custom"

Jesus, how much are he, his family, and his little boy going to have to go through?

It must be hell, but little V is in good hands. Will continue praying for all- mom, dad, grandma, bother, Drs...

Stay strong Custom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

We are keeping all of you in our hearts and prayers and asking God to look over Vincenzo, give him strength and comfort you and your family during this ordeal.

Vincenzo, Custom and his family are in my thoughts. He's been through some much so soon. Sending positive thoughts and strength your way Custom.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't want to click on this thread. There is nothing about kids and animals that gets me emotional when they are hurting. Customs post the other day had me tear up and ready to cry.

Custom, you and your family are in my prayers. When my brother passed you pm'd me a lot asking if I was ok and it truly meant a lot to me. If there is anything that you need and I mean anything you let me know man. Stay strong with the family!

It has to be hard but, stay strong Custom..be praying for you and you family bro.

Damn i hate to hear about babies hurting. So sorry custom. We here at ASF. Are praying for you and family. Hag in there brother. He will pull through thiss

Don't worry about the board Custom ... this place will be here when u return. Just take care of you and yours bro.... the thought of ur little man having to go through all that is really upsetting to me and I can't even imagine what you and your wife are feeling. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts brother ... stay strong.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It doesn't get any tougher on parents than something happening to their child.Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-OD

Hoping for the best, tell him to keep strong for his family. Wish I could say something to lift your spirits, but just hang in there im hoping in time youll begin to see things piece themselves back together

Custom, I went through something so similar, with my oldest daughter. Now she is grown and has given me a grandchild. I pray this gives you some hope. Fight this this battle your knees and we'll be right beside you

Custom I'm praying for your wife and your strength through this difficult time. I'm also praying for healing in your child's body. My God is still in the healing business and I'm calling on his name. In the name of Jesus I pray that you let your healing virtue flow through that child's body. Cover him with your blood lord and strengthen his parents. In the mighty name of Jesus amen.
Custom it's in the valleys that we grow and gain wisdom. If it wasn't for the valleys the mountain tops wouldn't be so glorious. Love you brother and stay strong....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom, my heart and prayers are with your family and Vincenzo. He WILL get through this.

Shit. Makes you realize how petty all of our squabbling is huh? I hope everything's ok:-/

Stay strong Custom family, it will all be worth it. Thoughts and prayers your way brother.

That baby is a fighter like his daddy. Mama is the one I am worried for...

Back