• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle support for DNP?

Console

Survival of the Fittest
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pretty much everyone has told me that since I'm already using anabolics, I should cruise on test while taking DNP for a cut. My question is, I'm in the middle of a cycle and was looking to take some to cut down weight after (currently trying to bulk). I'm taking 750mg of Test E EW, 50mg of Dbol, and 50mg of Drol ED (just coming off the Dbol and Drol today actually). My question is, what would the best way to support the DNP be? I have a few options/methods I thought of, and I wanted to know which one (if any) you guys have tried or would recommend. I've never been much for blasting and cruising, and if I do it would be followed by a standard Clomid/Stane PCT. DNP cycle is going to be 250mg ED for the first week, followed by a month of 500mg ED.

tl;dr: Which is a better way to take DNP after a 12 week test cycle to maximize strength/muscle mass and burn the most fat?

1. Cruise @ 250mg E5D after the 12 weeks and take DNP, followed by PCT.
2. Stay on cycle (750mg EW) for the extra month, followed by PCT
3. Come off cycle as normal and run DNP without test.

Also, if anyone has a good DNP source, PM me. I have a friend but he seems pretty expensive.

Bump. Please someone help me so I don't kill myself.

#2...

dont start cruising until your confident you are done have kids. dont take the risk. its a slippery slope.

DNP is serious stuff man. but I have done it and lived.

You wanna do a 500mg every day for a month?
That sounds crazy, i've heard people do max 10-14 days... After a couple of weeks there isn't anything left to burn :D

I've heard of dosing around 250 a day for a month..but not 500

I'm with Jimmy on this...I've done it and lived but idk if I'll play with it again anytime soon.

judging by your week of 250 to three weeks of 500...i don't mean this unkindly but you haven't researched this shit enuff.

do ME a favor so you don't kill yourself...google "concillator" and "dinitro" ..if you find the right threads/info they're be at odds with each but very valid reasoning from both of them so look at both of their arguments for and against

and in case you think the dying shit is fake ...I know a message board that has banned the topic for discussion because a member died (stupidly I might add, not to speak ill of the dead) and the family successfully sued the site over it and quick look around and you'll see stats on death from using it.

there is no "antidote" to it if you get in over your head so really really know your shit about it before you use it.

I've heard of dosing around 250 a day for a month..but not 500

I'm with Jimmy on this...I've done it and lived but idk if I'll play with it again anytime soon.

judging by your week of 250 to three weeks of 500...i don't mean this unkindly but you haven't researched this shit enuff.

do ME a favor so you don't kill yourself...google "concillator" and "dinitro" ..if you find the right threads/info they're be at odds with each but very valid reasoning from both of them so look at both of their arguments for and against

and in case you think the dying shit is fake ...I know a message board that has banned the topic for discussion because a member died (stupidly I might add, not to speak ill of the dead) and the family successfully sued the site over it and quick look around and you'll see stats on death from using it.

there is no "antidote" to it if you get in over your head so really really know your shit about it before you use it.

Yea, I've done a shit load of research which is why I have that first week at just 250mg a day, basically to get it in my system and feel it out. The 500mg is "planned", but its all dependent on the sides. Should have made myself clearer.

As far as cruising and not having kids: I would only be cruising during the DNP cycle, not forever. Also should have made that clearer.

Yea, this is some super heavy shit and I'm not even 100% sure I'm doing it yet. The reason for this thread is really to get as much insight as possible. Believe me when I tell you I'm looking at every angle before I even consider pull the trigger. I definitely appreciate all of the concern though, funny how strangers on the Internet care more about your health than your doctors sometimes.

Well, let us know how it goes, maybe make an everyday log of it?
And i'm sure you already know the basic precautions, have a bottle of water with you at all times and don't go on a sahara trip while on DNP.

Personally, when I go to run DNP I will continue running my test/tren/mast because in order to keep my body as anabolic as possible. Your body will be getting in significantly less calories and having anabolics present can help maintain size and strength.

While on DNP you want
Glycerol
Multi-vitamin(I would double the dose)
Electrolytes
Taurine
Anti-oxidants
And if you have some extra cash, lots of leucine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yea, I've done a shit load of research which is why I have that first week at just 250mg a day, basically to get it in my system and feel it out. The 500mg is "planned", but its all dependent on the sides. Should have made myself clearer.

As far as cruising and not having kids: I would only be cruising during the DNP cycle, not forever. Also should have made that clearer.

Yea, this is some super heavy shit and I'm not even 100% sure I'm doing it yet. The reason for this thread is really to get as much insight as possible. Believe me when I tell you I'm looking at every angle before I even consider pull the trigger. I definitely appreciate all of the concern though, funny how strangers on the Internet care more about your health than your doctors sometimes.

I got the cruising while on dnp only..

I have seen this play out twice and its sad...

Young dude finds a reason to cruise. Which turns into years of blast and cruising or years of just blasting. The fella meets tje woman of his dreams. She wants to have kids and he cant without medical assistance. And he regrets his decisons because of his lack of foresight.

Then again I (myself) have reproduced on cycle.

Just remember life is the sum of many parts. Dont throw caution to the wind all the time!

if you really did research, 500mg for that long is way too much. DNP has a half life of around 36hrs if i remember correctly. also what you need to do, is make sure youre on enough gear and taking enough protein to counter act any POSSIBLE muscle loss. you will also need like stated above, electrolytes, calcium, vitamin A, vitamic C, alpha lapoic acid helps, and especially, T3. Dnp will downplay your thyroid so use atleast 50mcg a day. if you looking to run it a month, 125mg a day will be perfectly fine. allow your strength to stay up, while the dnp slowly builds. if your shit is legit, 125mg everyday for 4 weeks will do you great. some also recommend carb depletion but if your running longer cycles, this isnt necessary. DRINK TONS OF WATER. i do not stress that enough. i did light cardio on mine, like 30minutes on a bike slow pace. i really do love the shit, u just gotta be able to tolerate it. and still manage to eat a clean diet no matter how bad you crave carbs, which you will. its good to endulge, i chowed a lot of bags of jelly beans, but be prepared for the heat to turn up when you do. i dont think i really forgot anything...

IML Gear Cream!
if you really did research, 500mg for that long is way too much. DNP has a half life of around 36hrs if i remember correctly. also what you need to do, is make sure youre on enough gear and taking enough protein to counter act any POSSIBLE muscle loss. you will also need like stated above, electrolytes, calcium, vitamin A, vitamic C, alpha lapoic acid helps, and especially, T3. Dnp will downplay your thyroid so use atleast 50mcg a day. if you looking to run it a month, 125mg a day will be perfectly fine. allow your strength to stay up, while the dnp slowly builds. if your shit is legit, 125mg everyday for 4 weeks will do you great. some also recommend carb depletion but if your running longer cycles, this isnt necessary. DRINK TONS OF WATER. i do not stress that enough. i did light cardio on mine, like 30minutes on a bike slow pace. i really do love the shit, u just gotta be able to tolerate it. and still manage to eat a clean diet no matter how bad you crave carbs, which you will. its good to endulge, i chowed a lot of bags of jelly beans, but be prepared for the heat to turn up when you do. i dont think i really forgot anything...

Nah you pretty much hit the nail on the head from what I read. Didn't even think of ALA though. Good looks.

Back