• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anybody else notice NoCode ?

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it me or has anybody else noticed NoCode has been a real jerkoff lately ? He thinks he is better then everybody else here and he also thinks he's so God damn smart . He has been talking down to everybody in his posts . He even got 1 guy banned for not kissing his ass . He used to be a really cool dude , I dont get it . All of a sudden he changed .

Just sayin

Mentos was an ass clown.

Nocode is just an alpha. Don't fear an alpha challenge him or respect him that is all.

Nocode is cool in my book. We need guys like this to filter out fuckheads like mentos. He just called him out, mentos caused his own banning, tommygunz dropped the hammer and rightfully so.

Dammmm Everybodys on the payroll round here . Nobody more than this ^^^ guy up there . The only mod to not accept a rep position because his closet full of free gear already that he couldnt use in a life time from threating sponcors with false mass spec results

Mentos was an ass clown.

Nocode is just an alpha. Don't fear an alpha challenge him or respect him that is all.

^this.

mad props to NC for starting, and TG and Custom for finishing the whole mentos thing.

problem found. problem addressed. problem gone. all while being alpha as shit. gotta love it

Dammmm Everybodys on the payroll round here . Nobody more than this ^^^ guy up there . The only mod to not accept a rep position because his closet full of free gear already that he couldnt use in a life time from threating sponcors with false mass spec results

This thread is turning into a "I hate theCaptn'" thread. LOL.

I don't know about all the threatening stuff but he's jerked and tanned so he's g2g.

Murf looks like your diggin.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, he negged me for a relatively immature reason. It could be hormonal though, so we really shouldn't write the guy off. I know when I go on clomid I become crazy and emotional, so if tren shows anything close, we really shouldn't try to exasperate it for him. I know that the only thing I wanted when I was going crazy was some support, so a forum like this should be able to provide that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, he negged me for a relatively immature reason. It could be hormonal though, so we really shouldn't write the guy off. I know when I go on clomid I become crazy and emotional, so if tren shows anything close, we really shouldn't try to exasperate it for him. I know that the only thing I wanted when I was going crazy was some support, so a forum like this should be able to provide that.

Tren does not cause mood issues, but my wife and coworkers disagree lol.

Only neg side i had last time i pct the clomid really fucked with my eyes. If i went from a dark room to light or versa my shit would get blurry.

You guys really should cut him some slack. He lost his brother 2 months ago. Who knows how well he's dealing with it. I know I was a wreck for a year after my father passed away. So as far as I'm concerned NoCode should be given a free pass so to speak. Sometimes shit gets outta hand here, but we are ALL on gear (why else would we be here) so emotions and testosterone can run high sometimes. I like the guy, have PM'd a few times and you can tell he is a good person.

Tren does not cause mood issues, but my wife and coworkers disagree lol.

Only neg side i had last time i pct the clomid really fucked with my eyes. If i went from a dark room to light or versa my shit would get blurry.

I never experienced that particular effect myself, but I've heard it from many people before. "Tracers" and weird vision issues.

I would like to mention than since tren does suppress hpta without replacing it (being essentially a man made version of test our body does not naturally produce), it could cause some emotional issues like that if you weren't using a test base with it (or if his base was too low or underdosed).

You guys really should cut him some slack. He lost his brother 2 months ago. Who knows how well he's dealing with it. I know I was a wreck for a year after my father passed away. So as far as I'm concerned NoCode should be given a free pass so to speak. Sometimes shit gets outta hand here, but we are ALL on gear (why else would we be here) so emotions and testosterone can run high sometimes. I like the guy, have PM'd a few times and you can tell he is a good person.

Seconded. Couldn't even add anything to this.

Sorry about your loss to both SoCal and nocode. I lost my uncle to cancer a few years back. It was my dad's twin brother, and it really made things difficult for my family for a while. I still get sad seeing my uncles Ducati in my dad's garage sometimes.

I was being a smart ass when i said tren doesn't effect my mood. I ran it last cycle and was pretty shity to be around. Anyones stupidity set me off. I cant blame tren only my self for not being in more control.

I was being a smart ass when i said tren doesn't effect my mood. I ran it last cycle and was pretty shity to be around. Anyones stupidity set me off. I cant blame tren only my self for not being in more control.

Thats a smart way to look at it man. Many people have told me that tren doesn't creat new emotions, it just accentuates existing personality traits.

My brother almost lost me a couple years ago, I seen how bad it effected him, was probably the main reason I cleaned up my act.

Murf, nocode is a good dude if anyone backs him its out of pure respect. As far as I know theres been no exchange of gear or even NUDES for anyones suport

I've always loved you murf. PM me your addy so I can hook you up with bunk gears ;)

Is it me or has anybody else noticed NoCode has been a real jerkoff lately ? He thinks he is better then everybody else here and he also thinks he's so God damn smart . He has been talking down to everybody in his posts . He even got 1 guy banned for not kissing his ass . He used to be a really cool dude , I dont get it . All of a sudden he changed .

Just sayin

I definitely don't support being an asshole for no reason. And yes, NC does give off the vibe that he's gods gift to this forum some times. It's something that I personally don't gel with easily bc of my laid back "live and let love" disposition. But I will say that I don't know anything about the Mentos / Breakbones deal. Maybe they deserved it, maybe not...idk. I don't believe that being ignorant or stupid is a crime (IF that's even what they were guilty of) and I personally don't think it justifies being an asshole to someone. But that's just me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I fully support treating assholes like shit, but not so much the less fortunate simply bc they might annoy you. How you treat the less fortunate tells me everything I need to know about someone. My opinion. Neg me if you want.

Just sayin

Maybe he thinks a DRSE invitation is in the future... unfortunately we are jews with our gears and membership invites

Is mentos a murf gimmick? Hhhhmmm

Just sayin

Check out this thread : http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/15046-Who-is-next have to agree 100% what is going on with this clown ??

Just sayin

I agree 100% a new thread going on now. Who is next ? What is the point in all this ? Nocode brag about it to...

I Think i found my way into a gay chat room ..Oops Thought this was the pit sry . Although Im not surprised to see Captn in here . I heard he spends alot of his free time hanging in places such as these .

I agree 100% a new thread going on now. Who is next? What is the point in all this ? Nocode brag about it to...

^mentos is back!

signed up today, name is "comeback". what part of fuck off do you not understand?

neg party!!!!!!!

Back