• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some help

dent42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned delts on 11/21 1ml test E in one, and 1ml eq in the other. 6th injection this cycle.

One is super sore, slightly swollen, pink and kind of warm, but not in the location of the injection.
More like 1-2 inches down and around in the bicep.

Is this cause for alarm?

Also was on day 7 of 10 of an oral antibiotic, so I didn't think ic could be infected. Other delt is fine.

This was the first time this cycle for delts, but not the first ever.

:confused:

I often get redness and minor swelling where my delt meets my biceps when I pin delts. ESP with TNE or NNE. Should go away in a few days. If it seems to be getting worse in a day or so....then worry. U can ice it and take ibuprofen.

No fever (haven't checked but feel fine) and Bactrim DS

I actually had this problem with mast got swollen and only got red on the top of my bicep. I put warm compresses on for 15 mins and a few days later it was all good. For me it was the mast tried some diff locations and happened every time so no more mast for me. Just keep an eye on it and check for fever.

Ok, I'm thinking maybe its the eq. I am pretty sure this was in the affected shoulder.

Has or does eq cause any pip or problems for any others?

I have talked to a few people here that have this issue with eq. Some things you just can't run Bro. Your body is picky lol

could be a little irritation from the oil...sounds like it

I second the warm compress and a re-assessment as to whether you'd like to continue to run the compound.

OK thanks for all the advice.

I will keep heat on it tonight. I did go ahead and hit chest and triceps tonight and there wasn't much discomfort. I agree it's hard to think it's infected since I've been on antibiotics.

IML Gear Cream!
Heat before or after pinning I get. For inflammation of any sort I feel Ice is more appropriate IMHO.

I did get some decent pip for the last bold cyp eq I got. Had some eo in it. I didn't care. I ran it anyways. The body gets used to it to some degree.

Nobody likes a quitter lol.

I find any muscle gets irritated when I start a new cycle and start pinning again. Tne really irritates my delts.

Try diluting with another aas that doesn't irritate you. Or u can buy or make some carrier oil to add to the syringe.

Do not use ice!!! The aas can crystallize and end bad. The heat will help thin the oil and get it absorbed. Do some reading on your own I you want a second opinion but I would not ice.

Do not use ice!!! The aas can crystallize and end bad. The heat will help thin the oil and get it absorbed. Do some reading on your own I you want a second opinion but I would not ice.

I don't know I call bullshit there in regards to the gear crashing due to using ice. I've put my gear in the fridge for a few hrs to see if it crashes for testing and the bottle is fogged over and very cold and it didn't crash. I highly doubt an ice pack on your skin days after u pin would crystallize and crash the gear inside his 98 deg body....
Go put a vial on an ice pack directly and tell me what happens....

Using heat pre or post inj will help it absorb into the muscle better and that's a perfect time for heat and that's solid advise.

​​Injection Pain & Why It Happens

Hope there isn't something like this posted already

Types of Esters
Ester – An ester is a chemical modification were a alkyl group or groups are added to increase circulating time of a steroid compound, which controls the release of the hormone into the blood. The first word in the chemical name is the hormone, and the second word is the ester attached to the hormone; for example in testosterone enanthate the hormone is “testosterone ” and the ester is “testosterone enanthate”. The only difference between testosterone enanthate, testosterone decanoate and testosterone propionate is the rate of release of the hormone into the blood stream.

Short Ester – Breaks down more quickly, requires EOD or ED injections. Examples are acetate and propionate.

Long Ester – Allows for a slower break down, therefore 2XW injection. Examples are enanthate and decanoate.

17aa – Changing (Alpha Alkalizing) a hormones’s seventeenth position from carbon to a double hydrogen (C -> H2). Also known as “Methyl”. This process protects the hormone through the first pass in the liver, allowing a usable amount of hormone to be left over. Examples are M1T (Methyl-1-Test ) and M-Tren (Metrienolone)

Suspension – A non-esterfied hormone (Testosterone, no ester) or a 17aa that is “suspended” in a liquid solution to be injected or swallowed. More commonly water based but can also be found oil based. The most common example is injectable Winstrol. Very painful due to fast release and also ED or 2XD injections are necessary. The only real advantages to using suspensions are the quick rates at which they enter the blood and are released from the blood, great for controlling exact levels and avoiding testing.
What causes (non infection related) injection pain?

*First the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point
*Secind, the concentration of the gear.
*Third, the solvents used.
*Fourth, injecting too quickly
*Fifth, virgin muscle.

*Pain is caused when the oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind.
Short esters (propionate or acetate) are harder, more painful crystals with melting points in the 100c range.
A hormone with a longer esters (excluding cypionate - cyp is long but also high melting point) can have a melting point in the 20c-40c range. not far off from human body temp.

*Pain is also caused by concentration of your gear.
Building off of point 1: Let's say it takes the body 24 hours to absorb 1mL of a certain oil/solvent blend, and 24 hours to absorb 50mg of testosterone propionate. If 50mg (or less) of testosterone propionate is in 1mL of that oil, this injection should be painless. On the other hand, if 100mg of testosterone propionate is in that same 1mL of solution, then after 24 hours the body will have absorbed 50mg and 1mL, leaving 50mg behind in the injection area, crystalized and painful.
Its better to shoot 3mL of 50mg/mL testosterone propionate than 1mL of 150mg/mL testosterone propionate.
This is also why water based suspensions (testosterone base/no ester, winstrol ) hurt the most, water is very easily absorbed in the body

*The solvents used can cause pain in 2 ways. Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1%-2% as a preservative and antiseptic. If the alcohol content is too high the gear will burn. Pain in the first 24 hours is usually caused by heavy solvents, pain in the next few hours is usually cause by crystalization. Another way is a bad recipe. if someone used 2% BA, and the rest of the solution oil, the mg/mL would have to be low due to oil's weak ability to hold crystals. On the other hand, a recipe like 2% BA, 5% Guaiacol (super solvent), 10% Benzyl Salicylate (liquid asprin) with the filler split 50:50 between Ethyl Oleate (oil/solvent hybrid) and normal oil should be far less painful.

*If you inject too quickly it can tear tissue.

*If your muscle is new to the hormone, it will absorb the hormone very slowly, but absorb the oil/solvent very quickly. This will cause more crystalization and pain. As your muscles recognize the hormones, they will be absorbed more quickly, thus less pain. The deeper you inject into the center of a muscle group, the better.

How do I prevent pain before I inject?

*Cut your shots 50:50 with sterile filtered oil. If you want to use 50mg of testosterone propionate, and you have 100mg/mL testosterone propionate - pull 0.5mL of your test prop, and 0.5mL of sterile filtered oil to shoot 1mL of 50mg/mL testosterone propionate. This is the #1 best way.
Dont bother with b-12, its water based- absorbed so quickly it will have little to no impact.

*Before you shoot, it can help to warm your gear some (especially suspensions). You could put the vial in the bathroom sink and let hot water run over the vial for 2 minutes, and shake well. This will lower the oils viscosity also making it easier it pull into the syringe.

*Inject slowly, take 30 seconds per mL. Use a 25g pin to inject so it forces you to move slowly.

*If none of these work you could have dirty gear. Its possible there could be particles (although bacteriostatic) in the gear that are not causing infection, but still cause in site infection that made it through a filter.

How do I deal with pain once I have it?

*The worst thing you can do is ice it. Cold will help the crystals fall out of solution/suspension.
*Its okay to take some ibuprofin to decrease the swelling, and help with pain.
*Also being in a hot tub, or jacuzzi, or warm bubble bath will help melt the crystals down. Using a heating pad can help also.

By: one8nine

EZ posted this in another forum.

I don't know I call bullshit there in regards to the gear crashing due to using ice. I've put my gear in the fridge for a few hrs to see if it crashes for testing and the bottle is fogged over and very cold and it didn't crash. I highly doubt an ice pack on your skin days after u pin would crystallize and crash the gear inside his 98 deg body....
Go put a vial on an ice pack directly and tell me what happens....

Using heat pre or post inj will help it absorb into the muscle better and that's a perfect time for heat and that's solid advise.

well I can't say that I purposely try to crash my gear but I do try to learn from guys who have been around the game a long time. It's not about being right or wrong just trying to save a brother some pain.

Thanks for all the info..
It is still swollen red and warm today but is hard, not squishy or spongey. Heat helps so I will do that today

I want bigger arms, but this way sucks!

well I can't say that I purposely try to crash my gear but I do try to learn from guys who have been around the game a long time. It's not about being right or wrong just trying to save a brother some pain.

Sorry if I came across with any other intention brothers. I was always taught ice for inflammation that's all.

I had my reasons for testing the gear to see if it crashed. I don't normally do this.

Merely trying to help.

Thanks for all the info..
It is still swollen red and warm today but is hard, not squishy or spongey. Heat helps so I will do that today

I want bigger arms, but this way sucks!

Lol as long as its getting better that's what matters. It's not synthol lol. Shoot it anyplace... Same systematic end result.

Glad to hear it's improving. I'm glad we have the people we have here to help out. No biggie we heard diff things it happens.

Back