• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frickin Blue Balls

liljoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So long story short..back went out on me doing deads Tuesday...chiro couldn't get it back in...had to add in some hydrocodone w/APAP...been going at the wife the last two nights but the shit de-sensitizes me so frickin bad I can't nut...:mad: Now the nut bag is screaming for mercy..

Basically, go into limp mode after an hour or so..and she is sore as shit now even with lube...

Heat brother...go lay in a tub and get some rest.....your back is gonna need at least a week to settle down.....get some omegas and stay on em...stay away from the recliner and the couch.....get a exercise ball and sit on it when your not on your feet......the tub will help with blueballs and a pair or tightywhities won't hurt either....u may not get the sensation back for 3-5 days depending on where the shot was administered. What part of your back? If it was in the lumbar or lower it may be a week to get 100% sorry bud.

No shot this time...just meds they gave me...but yeah..I know it is going to take a little for the swelling to go down so I can get it slipped back in place.

I feel u buddy....I have degenerative disk disease and went through my bouts but with a good core workout and naturals like fish oils and a paleo diet my back is managed out on pain and workouts.....u need to chill with the deadlifts though bro....get on a iso machines to save your back. Takes a bit longer but think of type the time your wasting being layed up hurt....just sayin man.....dollar store has best price for omega3.

Yeah I think deads and squats will be going the route..I will truly be doing bench only for now on. I have been able to control and work around the back issue for a long time now. L4/L5 disc is shredded...the two above it are bulging...with smart training and good technique I have been fairly lucky. But I think with all the strength and size I have put on in the last 5 or 6 weeks..just wasn't prepared for it. thanks for the advice bro.

This is going to sound weird Joe but please listen to me and make sure you take stool softener or metamucil or some other such thing. I was on oxy for my broken leg (motorcycle VS. truck) and I was so plugged up I had tears running down my face on the bowl a couple of times for over an hour. After swallowing all sorts of castor oil and other constipation relief type stuff I shit out what felt like a fucking watermelon. I made sure to take all those things as a maintenance dose til I was off the oxy. You don't want to go through that on top of your back problems. Good luck with your back

This is going to sound weird Joe but please listen to me and make sure you take stool softener or metamucil or some other such thing. I was on oxy for my broken leg (motorcycle VS. truck) and I was so plugged up I had tears running down my face on the bowl a couple of times for over an hour. After swallowing all sorts of castor oil and other constipation relief type stuff I shit out what felt like a fucking watermelon. I made sure to take all those things as a maintenance dose til I was off the oxy. You don't want to go through that on top of your back problems. Good luck with your back
\

I actually have the same problems on pain killers...fuckers stop me up like no other.

Back