• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for a good international source

RinconVet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a new source. It has to be international because I don't live in the mainland USA, and domestics won't ship to me. Any and all suggestions, comments, tips, death threats, etc are welcome and appreciated! I'm mostly interested in injectable and oral aas, not looking for gh at this time. Thanks.

EuropeAnabolicGear.com is my go to.

- - - Updated - - -

my advice to you is to check all the subforums and and read reviews about what people say, there's so many great sources on here.

EuropeAnabolicGear.com is my go to.

- - - Updated - - -

my advice to you is to check all the subforums and and read reviews about what people say, there's so many great sources on here.

If I'm going international I'm with heymrwaters

I don't have a range of international experience, but I can certainly say that powersteroid.com did a wonderful job with my order. Great prices, fast shipping, and the customer service is ridiculously fast. I'll probably out another order with them very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody know of a china source that's reputable for powders.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hear that Bruce and Steroidcn are good. I haven't used them yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a thread about a source I have emailing for two weeks to get a feel for.....his powders are cheap as hell...test p for 1 $ a gram but I'm reluctant bc I can't find anything about him on the net.......has a very extensive product list too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Powersteroid has some good prices. I'm thinking about europeanabolicgear, steriodforyou, or even naps. I might try some pharm grade test this time. I'm currently in pct. I had really under dosed test from my source which is why I'm looking for a new source. I just don't wanna get stuck with under dosed or bunk gear again.

Agree, SteelGear, those guys have taken care of me for the last year and have always come thru.

Sent from iPhone
Psalms 23:4

I will share experience after I get info on my Gear and let you know how it goes. So u can choose who u want on International.

Sent from iPhone
Psalms 23:4

Back