• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

looking for good source on hcg and clomid..cheap

brycey

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
guys before i start another cycle im trying to have a daughter and get my wifey prego..i went to get tested and my tes is still fine but my nuts aint making nothing..i came back less than 1 so anyway looking to start hcg and clomid to get my shit back to normal..can anyone sugjest a good cheap source and pm me the details ..thanks guys..its to my knoledge that i dammaged my nuts and atrosified them along the journey of life and cycles after cycles without ever posts so now i need the hcg to trigger it back on and clomid to start producing more..so thats my plan..in the future i will post...but most times it was not my call to be removed from my cycle as to i had to pay the piper for some things not proud of but take responcibility for..if ya understand that? thanks guys

Get pharm grade clomid not sugar water research chems IMHO. Research chems are such hit and miss.

If u think some clomid and hcg is expensive wait until u get all the dr visit bills for having a baby lol.

SF has both. Both high high quality.

just read something on HMG for fertility opposed to hcg just food for thought

Back