• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GPZ services.

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If this is not your needle and syringe supplier, you're doing something wrong. They shipped to me in under 18 hours. I didn't even think that was possible for 6 dollar shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPZ is the best. They had my last order to me in three days. Shipping is cheap as fuck.

Been using them for years. Some places have slightly lower prices..... so what? GPZ is the best.

I been using them since day one....

IML Gear Cream!
Medlabsupply and gpz are both awesome

+1 placed many orders, fastest shipping, always the correct goods and discrete can't beat that!

yeah just ordered from GPZ, the SPECIALS are where its at, everything you need in like two clicks. and yes shipping was fast.

No fuckin way!!!!!

First couple of times I ordered pins online, I used eastcoastmedicalsupply.com

Expensive AND slow shipping. Took almost 2 weeks to get my shit.

Those were my exact words when my apartment complex told me I had a package, and even then I thought it was going to be MLG.

yes! hands down the best. only place to buy from IMO...

Get Shredded!
I checked them out. Priced a bit higher than med lab supply, which I've used the last few times.

However shipping was higher with med lab, so its basically a wash.

I re-ordered with Med lab just because all my info was already saved into my acct.

I checked them out. Priced a bit higher than med lab supply, which I've used the last few times.

However shipping was higher with med lab, so its basically a wash.

I re-ordered with Med lab just because all my info was already saved into my acct.

That's a good point. Plus I think your location makes a difference too. Their based in the same state as me so shipping is practically instant, but further places would take another day or two.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on all the abbreviations....forgive me but when I went to combat over a year ago I seemed to have missed the boat on some of the lingo...pm me if needed...thankz guys

Can anyone bring me up to speed on all the abbreviations....forgive me but when I went to combat over a year ago I seemed to have missed the boat on some of the lingo...pm me if needed...thankz guys
GPZ = gpzservices.com

I ordered 100pk pins friday night.....confirmation immediately hit my email and they put. Note as asked to leave it at my back door......they ship from clearwater Florida so the 9 $ for shipping guarantees ill see it monday.....gpz seems gtg

I ordered 100pk pins friday night.....confirmation immediately hit my email and they put. Note as asked to leave it at my back door......they ship from clearwater Florida so the 9 $ for shipping guarantees ill see it monday.....gpz seems gtg
Definitely gtg ... I haven't had a need to go anywhere else ... nice pre-sealed sterile vials for HCG too ... so cheap and convenient its really hard to beat!

Back