• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any sponsors carry adderall?

I don't think any sponsors do. Go to a doctor. It's super easy to get a script. Even without insurance it only cost me around $70 a month and that's including my doctor visit every 3 months. I get the generic tablets though.

It's pretty easy to find on the street

Ak is right. It is extremely easy to get a script, and is the much safer/easier not too mention legal route. Adderall is a cheap generic now, provided you aren't prescribed the extended release version, which is also generic, bit has not yet realized the price drop. My script costs me 5 dollars a month for (90) 20 mg instant release tabs. I don't always take my script, and typically save it for my cuts! Haha.

Ak is right. It is extremely easy to get a script, and is the much safer/easier not too mention legal route. Adderall is a cheap generic now, provided you aren't prescribed the extended release version, which is also generic, bit has not yet realized the price drop. My script costs me 5 dollars a month for (90) 20 mg instant release tabs. I don't always take my script, and typically save it for my cuts! Haha.

How do you like amphetamines while working out? I just cant do it, feels like a heart attack is right around the corner for me lol. Some of my friends LOVE it. One of my friends who is a genetic freak and can eat whatever he wants and gain, loves to smoke a bowl, pop an addy and hit the gym. Says its the best focus ever, I tried it a long time ago and thought I was going to die.

I focus good on them more, but the loss of appetite really kills it for me when I'm trying to gain weight. Its better, like GSRacer said, for the cuts.

I'm using them for study purposes.

Do any of you guys know? Or of any other source where I can get it from?

I don't think this belongs here in the GD thread, probably a source check or ?supplement? thing. Moving to someplace else.

for anyone who has used E.C.A. stack and Adderall (separately)...do they compare at all in terms of focus or energy?

How do you like amphetamines while working out? I just cant do it, feels like a heart attack is right around the corner for me lol. Some of my friends LOVE it. One of my friends who is a genetic freak and can eat whatever he wants and gain, loves to smoke a bowl, pop an addy and hit the gym. Says its the best focus ever, I tried it a long time ago and thought I was going to die.
Maybe he's popping dbols and tbols with that adderall?

When I take it I am pretty conservative with my dose for the cardiovascular reason you just mentioned. I also take it very rarely because, as Colochine said, my appetite is zero and I literally have to force myself to eat. So, when I can afford to drop a few lbs, I take it one or two times a week, because it makes me a dried out monster in the gym. All my lifts are increased by around 10%, and like others said, the focus is unmatched. That said, I dont recommend amphetamines for working out to anyone. You can find yourself in a very bad place if you have 1) high bp 2) a genetic predisposition for heart problems or 3) addictive tendencies. Also, don't expect to gain any mass while using adderall.

A couple puffs off some med.grade pot will help with focus...as does the Addy. ...However I don't take Addys to workout...just to cut weight...and it works wonders for keeping the bloated look away...I have a prescription and them damn things are POTENT..!!! maybe try takin the Addys while your not working out if ur using it for weight loss...or bloating. .. If your looking for a pick me up during a workout. ..Addys can be a bit much bro...try taking very small doses and u should find an even keel after a few times. ..like a half pill..or 1/4 tab...Adderall is an Amphetamine so of course it will get ya racing. .However I do notice GREAT focus with just a couple puffs of med.grade !!÷ good luck

When I take it I am pretty conservative with my dose for the cardiovascular reason you just mentioned. I also take it very rarely because, as Colochine said, my appetite is zero and I literally have to force myself to eat. So, when I can afford to drop a few lbs, I take it one or two times a week, because it makes me a dried out monster in the gym. All my lifts are increased by around 10%, and like others said, the focus is unmatched. That said, I dont recommend amphetamines for working out to anyone. You can find yourself in a very bad place if you have 1) high bp 2) a genetic predisposition for heart problems or 3) addictive tendencies. Also, don't expect to gain any mass while using adderall.
Everything Super Mod said is 100% true...and also ALMOST EXACTLY how I use my addys. I also catch severe migraines from tension. ..However there is a lil happy medium for Addy use in working out in my opinion. .other than that I think MOD covered it ALL..!!!

Steroid factory @ musclediscussion has ritalin 10mg. Buck a piece, both government Meth

Back