• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SARMs

Philz

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've read about SARMs and how they work but I never read any feedback. Do they work? How much strength is gained? How much mass? Is it as effective as AAS?

I recently had a run with IML's Osta Rx after coming off cycle during PCT. I didn't notice any mass gain. Maybe a little strength. I intended on using OSTA Rx in order to help maintain muscle mass without using something hormonal and it did exactly that...sort of. I maintained MOST of my hard earned muscle though I did lose a little.

My muscles seemed to be much more dense then when I was on cycle ( Var, Test P ). To be honest, I don't think it was worth that much money, but it did what I wanted it to. Don't go into it thinking that it's going to be just like real gear because it's not.

If I were to prime my body before hand, I'm sure I would have responded much better than what I did.

-TGWT

I recently had a run with IML's Osta Rx after coming off cycle during PCT. I didn't notice any mass gain. Maybe a little strength. I intended on using OSTA Rx in order to help maintain muscle mass without using something hormonal and it did exactly that...sort of. I maintained MOST of my hard earned muscle though I did lose a little.

My muscles seemed to be much more dense then when I was on cycle ( Var, Test P ). To be honest, I don't think it was worth that much money, but it did what I wanted it to. Don't go into it thinking that it's going to be just like real gear because it's not.

If I were to prime my body before hand, I'm sure I would have responded much better than what I did.

-TGWT
Thank you so much for reply

Back