• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

armydoc answering questions

rangermedic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if I'm starting this thread in the right place so let me know if I am breaking protocol. I'm here to answer anything health related.

I'll bite.

I got bloodwork done at week 6 of my test c cycle, and my estradiol was low although I only used maybe 2mg of Arimidex in 6 weeks total. How come, I thought estro would be high, not low?

What dosage of cypoinate a week and tell me what your cycle consisted of up to wk 6

What dosage of cypoinate a week and tell me what your cycle consisted of up to wk 6

500mg a week, split into two shots Monday and Thursday. Gave blood on Saturday. Test was only 700, so underdosed gear, but estradiol was under the limit, so were ph or whatever theyre called hormones.

Hmmmm.....there's a few things that I'm wondering about. You should have had at least a slightly elavated estrogen level taking that dose at wk6. Cyp is easily converted to estrogen especially when used alone. I would be leaning torward bunk gear or severely weak but without looking at your complete lab workup its hard to tell.

I've had minor body aches, sinus congestion, sore throat, and minor ear pain for over a week. If it was a virus shouldn't I be getting better by now? Do I need to have the doc give me antibiotics?

Also Just because your estriodal wasn't elevated doesn't mean the other two were within reason....do you have your lab results...I could give them a look and look into it. Liver enzymes would be beneficial to know.

Also Just because your estriodal wasn't elevated doesn't mean the other two were within reason....do you have your lab results...I could give them a look and look into it. Liver enzymes would be beneficial to know.

Here's the bloods man...

NcWy4US.jpg

Depends on a few factors. Sounds like a case of the test flu along with a sinus infection if ur starting a new cycle. This time of year......I would definatelyget a flu test. The last thing u want is a strain resistant flu virus when ur on cycle and immune system is comprimised even at a minute level....go to a convinient care tomorrow.....

IML Gear Cream!
I've been on a 250mg/wk test e cruise for 5 weeks now. Anytime I've ever gone to one of those walk in clinics some Indian comes in does a brief exam and says oh probably a virus, nothing we can do. So now anytime I get sick I tell the wife in an Indian accent "probably a virus, nothing we can do". If I don't feel better I'm the morning I will go to the doc doc. Thanks.

Just glancing looks like you had weak gear and was taking a decent amount of shakes and or vitamins
Reason why there's some elevaton to your calcium, lymphatics and monocytes. I'm wondering about how clean your diet may be too.....proteins seem on the low side too. How long had you fasted before this test......

Just glancing looks like you had weak gear and was taking a decent amount of shakes and or vitamins
Reason why there's some elevaton to your calcium, lymphatics and monocytes. I'm wondering about how clean your diet may be too.....proteins seem on the low side too. How long had you fasted before this test......

Diet was clean, no garbage, around 350g of protein, 300g of carbs, rest fats. Fasted for 13 hours before.

My civial crossover is that of a p.a
I am challenging the boards next summer. A corpsman is like an e.m.t...same as I started as in the army only called a combat medic though. So after 8 yrs of experience in the field and thousands of hrs of training and school I can proudly say this.......KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT EXPERIENCE IS NOTHING MORE THAN INFORMATION....

Last edited:
Well all I can say is u may wanna try a different source. Make sure your getting enough amino. Hope I helped but I think you kinda had a feeling what the outcome may be.....good luck brother

Well all I can say is u may wanna try a different source. Make sure your getting enough amino. Hope I helped but I think you kinda had a feeling what the outcome may be.....good luck brother

Thanks bro. Thanks for helping us out!

Ill do my best...I've been on and off cycle for ten years now and am still learning new stuff everyday.

My civial crossover is that of a p.a
I am challenging the boards next summer. A corpsman is like an e.m.t...same as I started as in the army only called a combat medic though. So after 8 yrs of experience in the field and thousands of hrs of training and school I can proudly say this.......KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT EXPERIENCE IS NOTHING MORE THAN INFORMATION....

Solid. I known a lot of PAs. They're smart mofos.

Get Shredded!
what did your pre cycle labs show your test at?

Id switch gear. Your on a cruise dose its seems

I agree it must be underdosed if that's where you are at 550 a week. Another question would be protocol for testing.

I agree it must be underdosed if that's where you are at 550 a week. Another question would be protocol for testing.

My pre cycle test was 450. I a]switched to MLG Test C this week (and 4 weeks of dbol). Will do bloods in 3 weeks again, hopefully test is 1500+

My pre cycle test was 450. I a]switched to MLG Test C this week (and 4 weeks of dbol). Will do bloods in 3 weeks again, hopefully test is 1500+

I think you'll see a whole diff outcome on your next labs. like was already said prob just under dosed gear.

Not sure if I'm starting this thread in the right place so let me know if I am breaking protocol. I'm here to answer anything health related.

Ok Doc, I have a question for you. My wife tests positive for Lupus. She is only a carrier, she shows no symptoms except the bloodwork. She has also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and she is on meds for that...Cybmbalta and abilify. I might add that she is embarrassed by the diagnosis of fibro because so many people use that as an excuse not to work and be lazy. She works 60 hours a week in retail. Anyway, she is thinking about Anavar. From what I have read I think it possibly could help do to the added protein sysnthesis. What do you think?

Ok Doc, I have a question for you. My wife tests positive for Lupus. She is only a carrier, she shows no symptoms except the bloodwork. She has also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and she is on meds for that...Cybmbalta and abilify. I might add that she is embarrassed by the diagnosis of fibro because so many people use that as an excuse not to work and be lazy. She works 60 hours a week in retail. Anyway, she is thinking about Anavar. From what I have read I think it possibly could help do to the added protein sysnthesis. What do you think?

I would think the var would be good but I want to research this before giving u an answer...I need her info...age weight lifestyle and family history......the more info I have the better I can guide you....thanks for the question......

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea man...what lab was this?did u already take it up with them?if so what did they say and if not ,why not?;

Back