• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

combat doc

rangermedic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. Glad to be home and back in a routine of lifting. Anyone have any health questions I'm happy to try and help.

Glad to have a ranger medic on hand! Will be askin you questions in the future I'm sure, my dad was also a medic in special forces, growing up I'd say I have pain and he would say take this , of course I wouldn't trust him cause it was bad..... go to the dr. On base and sure enough the old man was right lol. And I'm sure you know how long the wait is for the e.r on base

Welcome to the forum

Yeah tell me about it jwg. Hurry up and wait.....haaah. Totaly different kinda doc than me. I'm a ranger medic first and foremost meaning able and willing always to do what the mission calls for. Now I'm home and chill but need brothers to look after. This seems to be the next best thing.

Repped for your service and great intro! :winkfinger:

Awesome to hear brother! Anyone who is willing to out their life on the line for my freedom has the up most respect from me!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks all for the welcome mat. Good to be back stateside. Now can anyone tell me how to put my damn pic on my profile.....hhhah

Thank you for the appreciation featherfan. I read you were having a procedure done. May I inquire.

Welcome. Read and enjoy!

Welcome to the community my friend, glad to have you! And thank you for your service!

Welcome bro. Seems like you are making friends fast . Thanks for your service

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.....I'm making great friends on here...I love this forum......I'm always up for any questions and concerns so feel free to ask....I started a thread that's getting good responses so check it out....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back