• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test 400

asaro4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been running sustanon for 8 weeks and now i switched to test 400, 1 mg every 4 days, I figure out my cycle will end at around 12-13 weeks, But I'm having some worries here: I don't know how it's gonna be coming off of aas, I've got my nolvadex and will get some hcg, but should I expect dramatic decreases in muscle size and strength? I would really appreciate any advice given, thank you.

Well this is an odd time to be asking this, pardon me for saying so.

You will almost certainly lose some gains post cycle but there are ways to keep as many of them as you can. These include a proper PCT to reboost your natural test production as quickly as possible as well as eating and training correctly post cycle.

You dont have to come off if you dont wan to. The alternative is called blasting and cruising although I would recommend serious research before going that route.

the longer your on, isn't it the longer it will take for you to restart your natural test ?

No its not true about the longer your on, the harder to recover.. a complete myth that has circulated the panels for years..

Anyhow, you should have done your research long prior to jumping into the game here...You will lose some after the cycle, but that should be the least of your worries, having a full healthy recovery should be your priority..

Back