• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Klona labs

ozmax98

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
has anyone ever placed an order from them?? i made an order on the 22nd of october and they emailed me on the 1st of november that the package has been shipped. i still have not received anything and have emailed them several times to check status and have not received any reply. is anyone else having the same problems?

has anyone ever placed an order from them?? i made an order on the 22nd of october and they emailed me on the 1st of november that the package has been shipped. i still have not received anything and have emailed them several times to check status and have not received any reply. is anyone else having the same problems?

21 views and no response! come on guys if anyone has had any experience(good or bad) please do share. today is the 21st day since they claimed my package was shipped. i just need to know if i should move on to the next source or wait.

Yeah I've used them and they've always been quick and delivered what was ordered. Dropped them an email 2 weeks ago and it's not been opened, guess they've gone dark for a while..... 😕

Yeah I've used them and they've always been quick and delivered what was ordered. Dropped them an email 2 weeks ago and it's not been opened, guess they've gone dark for a while..... 

thanks for replying! i have not received my package nor an email from them either.

I must have missed this...Are they a sponser here??

i honestly do not know. i got there info from this forum though. the transaction went smooth and they even emailed me on the 1st of november that the package was shipped. i waited 10 days or so to email them if the package hasn't arrived. until today no response back from them nor my package. there site still seems to work so i'm confused.

I never heard of them Bro... Don't wanna add insult to injury but you took a BIG risk ordering gear on the advise of a guy on this board who could or could not be in here just to scam people. I hope you get your gear Bro but in the future order from board sponsors only!! this way incase something does go wrong with your order atleast yyou have a means and a way of trying to get it resolved. The other way is a toss of the dice... Good Luck

they didnt supply a tracking number ?

no they did not. Every time i log in to my account on there website it says my order is "in process".

I never heard of them Bro... Don't wanna add insult to injury but you took a BIG risk ordering gear on the advise of a guy on this board who could or could not be in here just to scam people. I hope you get your gear Bro but in the future order from board sponsors only!! this way incase something does go wrong with your order atleast yyou have a means and a way of trying to get it resolved. The other way is a toss of the dice... Good Luck

no insult taken brother. i appreciate the wise words. i am always prepared to lose money on orders like these but definitely will be much more careful in the future. i used them to order dnp pills so the amount that i lost wasn't too bad. Other supplies i have used sponsors from there board and have had good luck with communication and product.

Back