• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Diet Guy (bios3 training)

irish1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody ever seen any of these videos? I follow him on YouTube and from what I can tell duse knows his shit. Just wondering what other ppl on here thought?

Yea dude seems very knowledgeable ab BBing and ab gear use. Obviously he's doing something that works.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

You can tell he always believes what he says which to be honest is usually true on most subjects. I can respect that seems genuine and knowledgeable. On the other hand you can tell he is alittle bit older so he is alittle old schoolish in his way of doing things which is also usually good but since he is a little older he lets little kid internet trolls get to him to much. Which tilts me cause I hate internet trolls :) ... I`v been subscribed for awhile now and will continue to be.

Yea definitely an old school guy. But even tho im only 26 I was taught as a teen old school lifting. I like that way more. But he does get amped over the trolls a lil too much

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

death threats from and all that nonsense..it got out of hand to the point of him and his fans threatening to hurts laynes family or something..

I liked jerry for a while. But he started pushing his coach's supplement and peptide companies really hard. Which i understand, you gotta do what you gotta do to get the money for gh and gear, but when in a position such as his, with a lot of impressionable kids watching his stuff and following him like a bible, gotta be a little more strict on what you push i think. That being said, he is ON POINT with his old school bb knowledge.

I saw him at olympia. He is a lot wider than his videos make him look. I wonder if he didnt get into narcotics growing up where his bb career would have gone

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Back