• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo powder

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know where I can get primo powder for less than 25/gram? PM me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but I've only ever heard great things about it.

"Weaker tren with less sides."

Sounds right up my alley.

be careful, a lot of times it gets switched with mast your better off paying 25/g if you know its real

Then it's not tren!! I take tren for the sides!!

Tren is dreamy....makes me nearly insane but man do I look good lol.

I dunno primo seems like the most hyped aas of all times. Arnold and those guys ran it cause it was around back then.
Not only is it outrageously priced but its the most faked aas there is. Worse yet is I've heard for it to truly shine run 600-1000 mg..... Better be fucking amazing cause that would cost some serious cash.

All u could do was check the melting point...not sure it matters though not like u can return it lol.

Tren is dreamy....makes me nearly insane but man do I look good lol.

I dunno primo seems like the most hyped aas of all times. Arnold and those guys ran it cause it was around back then.
Not only is it outrageously priced but its the most faked aas there is. Worse yet is I've heard for it to truly shine run 600-1000 mg..... Better be fucking amazing cause that would cost some serious cash.

All u could do was check the melting point...not sure it matters though not like u can return it lol.

Good points. That's why I'm trying to brew myself for cost. If I can get a truly reliable source it could work.

Back