• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Male enhancement

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK bros,

I've been thinking about posting this serious topic up for a while now so here it goes....

A good buddy of mine went to see a doctor a while ago. Apparently, he was having serious problems getting laid because he had a really, really small dick. He asked the doctor is there was any medical solution. The doctor said yes, in fact, there was procedure they were doing that was highly successful. He told my bro, basically, that they take a baby elephant trunk, insert it inside your penis, and it makes it SUBSTANTIALLY bigger.

Long story short, my bro had the surgery. After his recovery, he took this woman out to dinner who he knew would be a real easy lay. Funny thing is, about half was through dinner, his dick popped up on the table and grabbed a biscuit! The woman said, OMG, can you do that again?!! My buddy said, probably.... But I don't know if I can fit another biscuit up my ass!!

Thats funny as hell!

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Hahahaha that's a good joke.. Gonna pass that one on.. Thanks for the good laugh bro

Back