• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hey Fellas!

Maintenance Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just dropping in to say what's up guys. Ill be starting a very detailed PSL LOG with the EP line up soon and wanted to share my transformation and results with the board. Should be a really fun ride and planning it for the new year. I'm working on a natty cut right now with the help of http://www.3jsdiet.com/ but will be ready to blast off soon! I've hired 3J for an entire year and just started so here we go!

Little back ground info. I'm 32 yrs old 5'10" 230lbs @ 25ish% BF. Been training since I was 14 off and on with other sports in between. Been back into lifting for awhile now and have decided to get serious about it and build a new physique. This will be a fun one gentlemen, I encourage everyone to follow along as I grind my way to beast status
cool.png

Back