• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sponsors?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys got a newbie here with a question hahah. I was going to put in an order tomorrow for some test pr and test enth and hcg and wanted to know if anyone has ordered from legend pharmacuticals, is this legit gear on these sites?

I have ordered from the I have recieved the free samples they have but the paid order I fit will be here in the next few days I would say order up u won't be disapointed a few people have started there tes e on another forum I am on and say so far so good plus hell they are giving away hcg and tes p for free what could u lose u. Oils pick 5 tes p and get whatever else u wanted

I'll be receiving my prop and avavar from them shortly. I have a thread up and ready to review them on TD. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks bro, and why is it I cant get the link to Olympus pharm under sponsors to work? their site down?

Olympus doesn't have a site, you contact a rep and they will get you going. HOWEVER they are wrapping up a ridiculous sale (sorry you missed it!) and are taking some downtime. You can read the threads on their board to find out more.

I abuse DRSEGE gears... It's the only kosher products on the market :daydream:

Back