• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aspirating?

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always aspirated my shots, but that's only because I've never self injected my delts or glutes. My biggest fear was needles, but my first cycle knocked that right out. However, I still get woozy if the needle moves around when I'm adjusting. Since my delts and glutes are difficult to maneuver, I've always had a friend do them for me.

My question is, when shooting the glutes or delts, how necessary is aspirating? I've seen plenty of videos without aspirating, and the nurses or doctors rarely do it themselves.

If you advocate aspirating that area, could you give me an idea how to, because the logistics of it seems impossible with one hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my bathroom mirror when pinning glutes so that I can see what is going into the needle when I aspirate.

Of course, I got sick of doing that, so I pin quads.

Edit: I forgot to mention: I *ALWAYS* aspirate. Accidentally shooting into a vein would be really, really bad.

Protocol is to aspirate. That being said, I never do. And I only pin glutes.

Thank you for your input. Are you at all concerned with scar tissue buildup by only cycling two injection spots?

My God. I have no idea what the hell this means, but it makes me nauseated, regardless.

My God. I have no idea what the hell this means, but it makes me nauseated, regardless.

Aspirating is the step where you insert the needle into the muscle and then pull back on the syringe plunger a little to see if blood goes into the syringe. If it does, you hit a blood vessel and need to pull out and try a different spot.

Aspirating is the step where you insert the needle into the muscle and then pull back on the syringe plunger a little to see if blood goes into the syringe. If it does, you hit a blood vessel and need to pull out and try a different spot.

Yep. That is gross as hell. Thanks!

Hahahahha try it u might like it!

Lol it's way harder the 1st time...then u are like really? That's it?

I used to aspirate. I feel it moved the needle around and creates scar tissue.

I've blasted and cruised this entire year pinning eod and for 12 weeks Ed on tren (6 weeks 2 diff times) . Never once had an issue. I aspirate in a new virgin muscle like when I 1st did pecs. Otherwise no hardly ever.

Pecs are my fav. Easy to see and reach.

I've blasted and cruised this entire year pinning eod and for 12 weeks Ed on tren (6 weeks 2 diff times) . Never once had an issue. I aspirate in a new virgin muscle like when I 1st did pecs. Otherwise no hardly ever.

Thanks man. I'll try without aspirating, because I agree with your claim about scar tissue. I also agree with socal, because pinning pecs sounds terrible.

I am doing NPP in my next cycle, so you crazies may have to help me through this revolting experience. Shudder....

How is it gross? Lol its simple and painless. Getting the needle into the muscle is the shitty part

How is it gross? Lol its simple and painless. Getting the needle into the muscle is the shitty part

Agreed, but having a needle move around even slightly to perform the aspiration has caused me to go light headed and have to lay down. I can see where she's coming from.

Agreed, but having a needle move around even slightly to perform the aspiration has caused me to go light headed and have to lay down. I can see where she's coming from.

Thank you SigRep. I will probably pass out on my damned bathroom floor! LOL

I am doing NPP in my next cycle, so you crazies may have to help me through this revolting experience. Shudder....

I just did both pecs the other day with npp for breakfast! It's a grand ole time!

Pecs aren't bad guys. Hurts breaking the skin and that's it. 1" no problem and for testing I burried a 1.5" but I don't advocate that lmao. 1" is plenty.

my wife saw me the other day and said wtf u are crazy!!

It's no biggie. Nothing to fear but fear itself. Quads cripple me and my glutes are so nerve filled lately. Mostly all delts and pecs lately.

It will get tricky when I go high dosages with this npp and test blast.

It is what it is. I don't enjoy pins....just used to them at this point.

I just did both pecs the other day with npp for breakfast! It's a grand ole time!

Pecs aren't bad guys. Hurts breaking the skin and that's it. 1" no problem and for testing I burried a 1.5" but I don't advocate that lmao. 1" is plenty.

For a woman, where would you recommend?

It's no biggie. Nothing to fear but fear itself. Quads cripple me and my glutes are so nerve filled lately. Mostly all delts and pecs lately.

It will get tricky when I go high dosages with this npp and test blast.

It is what it is. I don't enjoy pins....just used to them at this point.

One inch pins for pecs. I might try it sometime soon just to see. It certainly would be a convenient spot.

I've always aspirated my shots, but that's only because I've never self injected my delts or glutes. My biggest fear was needles, but my first cycle knocked that right out. However, I still get woozy if the needle moves around when I'm adjusting. Since my delts and glutes are difficult to maneuver, I've always had a friend do them for me.

My question is, when shooting the glutes or delts, how necessary is aspirating? I've seen plenty of videos without aspirating, and the nurses or doctors rarely do it themselves.

If you advocate aspirating that area, could you give me an idea how to, because the logistics of it seems impossible with one hand.

I pin glutes only 2 times a week. Always aspirate , its not that hard... practice makes perfect ;)

btw , i was scared of needles too.. AND this is my first cycle , just relax and think of making GAINZZZ . lol

I pin glutes only 2 times a week. Always aspirate , its not that hard... practice makes perfect ;)

btw , i was scared of needles too.. AND this is my first cycle , just relax and think of making GAINZZZ . lol

Yeah, it's not much of any issue anymore. There's plenty of techniques to help. Namely, coughing as it goes in. I can't regurgitate the science, but the pressure or something on your chest area partially blocks pain receptors momentarily... Or something. Give it a try.

For a woman, where would you recommend?

Ass is beginners choice lol.

Depends on how much muscle u have Hun. My pseudo wife is jacked but she only does glutes anyways.

If u have a smaller build I'd say glutes, ventro glute.

If u are beast mode then try delts.

I've never tried triceps or biceps as I don't want a knotted up arm. I might one day though.

That's my biggest complaint with ass pins. Uncomfortable to sit or sleep. Delts are great if not a side sleeper...or not that side lol. That's another reason I like pecs...doesn't effect sitting or sleeping.

My buddy was a newb and is a Porsche mechanic. He was like fuck bro this sucks I'm sitting in cars often lol....he is too scared to try another spot.

Pecs, Delts, Quads is my choice ass f*** that I always cramp trying to lean around nothing like a crippling cramp with a needle in your ass!!!!

Back