• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caber protocol?

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If gyno shows up how do you incorporate it into your cycle?

12wk test 300 e3.5d
100 var
HCG 1 week

Was 1mg adex ed but stopped d/t low estro
then I rebounded. Just sore nips. Thanks

The cycle you describe will not cause gyno that has anything to do with prolactin and therefore you would not use caber.

I'm confused.

The cycle you describe will not cause gyno that has anything to do with prolactin and therefore you would not use caber.

I'm confused.

I had some test cream sitting around and thought it cant hurt. Well it also had 2% prog in it. Maybe that did something. It was also suggested that it was a possible estro rebound effect from the adex.

Regardless, Caber is very elusive right now.

I had some test cream sitting around and thought it cant hurt. Well it also had 2% prog in it. Maybe that did something. It was also suggested that it was a possible estro rebound effect from the adex.

Regardless, Caber is very elusive right now.

You should first try a lower dose adex. 1mg/ed is way too much for that cycle.

You only need Caber if you run 19 nors. They are the only compounds that cause issues with prolactin. 19 nors are:

Tren
Deca
NPP*

*same as Deca but just wanted to make sure you know

With 19 nors you would need an AI AND caber.

All other compounds you need an AI only

You only need Caber if you run 19 nors. They are the only compounds that cause issues with prolactin. 19 nors are:

Tren
Deca
NPP*

*same as Deca but just wanted to make sure you know

With 19 nors you would need an AI AND caber.

All other compounds you need an AI only

This is exactly the kid of post I was hoping to see by opening this thread. Will rep when I'm at my computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks SigRep!

I forgot to ask OP if you have nolvadex on hand? You need to jump on that to block the estro build up. If you do not have Nolvadex on hand get some-fast!

Once I noticed it I went back to my routine with adex, 1mg ed but sounds like I should do 1mg eod. I will do this then retake labs.

IML Gear Cream!
What's the benefit of taking nolva if you're already using an AI and caber? If the active estrogen in your blood is already being maintained, then why add something to compete for receptors?

What's the benefit of taking nolva if you're already using an AI and caber? If the active estrogen in your blood is already being maintained, then why add something to compete for receptors?

His AI is going to take time before estrogen levels are reduced so as an added remedy of the situation and something that would stop binding of estrogen to his receptors during this time would be the addition of Nolvadex for two weeks until his AI kicks in. But if he does not have Nolvadex on hand it might be a mute point.

What can be used for replacement of caber?

You do not need Caber for the gear you are running. Restart use of your AI to stop the gyno and add the Nolvadex for two weeks if you have any on hand.

If you do not have Nolvadex buy some and always have it for situations like this. Never ever run a cycle without these ancillaries on hand.

Caber is meant for lowering prolactin. You do not need it, or anything else like it.

As for using nolva on cycle along with AI, it is only really needed if you are really sensitive to gyno. Like me for example.

As for your Adex dosing, I would try .5mg eod and have bloods done. Adex is potent and with an AI...more usually isnt better. You may stop estrogen but you will also crush it which is bad, and fuck your lipids to hell.

Also the questions you are asking are all starter questions. I would recommend going through a full PCT, treating gyno, then looking into how to properly run a cycle.

This should have been set up before you ever started your cycle.

If you are not going to do that, then order all of this immediately. Start with nolvadex 20mg ed for 2-3 weeks and adex .5mg eod for the remainder of the cycle. If at any point you start to feel gyno sides throw nolva back in and gets bloods done (you should also look into bloods now).

You do not need Caber for the gear you are running. Restart use of your AI to stop the gyno and add the Nolvadex for two weeks if you have any on hand.

If you do not have Nolvadex buy some and always have it for situations like this. Never ever run a cycle without these ancillaries on hand.

^^^ This is sound advice. To the OP, you do not need caber. It does sound like you had estrogen rebound, so restarting the adex was the right thing to do. Nolva occupies the estrogen receptors in breast tissue only and works quickly to squelch gyno symptoms. Run at 40mg ed until symptoms disappear (around 5 days), then cease the Nolva. I agree 1mg eod of adex would be a good start, and be sure to get your e2 retested.

Also the questions you are asking are all starter questions. I would recommend going through a full PCT, treating gyno, then looking into how to properly run a cycle.

This should have been set up before you ever started your cycle.
Exactly :)

Back