• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need a hot man...

featherfan

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright fellas. I am single, I have built the perfect man in my mind a thousand times. If you could build the perfect women, what would she look like, and what would she do for you?

Blonde hair, blue eyes, 32b, nice waist, firm ass, likes to workout. She needs to work, clean, and cook. I'm not saying that as "that bitch needs to know her roll." I'm say that because I also do it. :D

Sent from nowhere

Blonde hair, blue eyes, 32b, nice waist, firm ass, likes to workout. She needs to work, clean, and cook. I'm not saying that as "that bitch needs to know her roll." I'm say that because I also do it. :D

Sent from nowhere
Very sexy. Thank you sweetheart. NEXT??????

Hmmm... not a blonde type of guy, I love my brunettes, fit not the I run on a treadmill type but gets at them squats :) nice smile and a go getter. I love a woman that can take care of herself, if we broke up I don't want her not able to take care of herself. ..... I love business women too the sound of heels as a woman walks does it for me

I love the look of a fit woman. Bright eyes, big smile, good skin and hair. Hair, eye and skin color are just minor details.

A woman that can support herself but let's me take care of her. A woman that will take care of me even when I'm too stubborn to ask for help. Smart, funny, witty.

I could go on and on but there's no sense building up a perfect idea of a woman that you'll never find.

Warrior

Hmmm... not a blonde type of guy, I love my brunettes, fit not the I run on a treadmill type but gets at them squats :) nice smile and a go getter. I love a woman that can take care of herself, if we broke up I don't want her not able to take care of herself. ..... I love business women too the sound of heels as a woman walks does it for me

I forgot. .. a horrible sense of humor, life to short not to laugh a lot

Well if she is then she is probably taken. I've just had too much bad luck. I've brought some of it on myself tho.

I'm almost 30 and never married or engaged lol

Warrior
You sweet sweet thing. I bet women watch you and drool but are scared as fuck to approach you because you seem out of reach.

You sweet sweet thing. I bet women watch you and drool but are scared as fuck to approach you because you seem out of reach.

That's how it is with both men and women, I finally realized this and went with the "the worst thing sje can say is no" mentality. And thru my confidence I hooked up with some of the sexiest women I had laid my eyes on. My ex wife had a modeling contract from the woman who launched tyra banks, was found by an ex Victorias secret angel, not a model one of the angels. So be confident guys and girls alike but also remember to stop and think.... my ex wife was the craziest she devil I have ever met. Lol

Well if she is then she is probably taken. I've just had too much bad luck. I've brought some of it on myself tho.

I'm almost 30 and never married or engaged lol

Warrior

We want personality. The penis isn't center stage.

We want personality. The penis isn't center stage.

I happen to have both hahaha, BUT I ran off a few good ones before due to alcohol/drug addiction and problems with depression and anxiety.

I've got most of that sorted now. Guess it's just karma paying me back but the scales will tip back in my favor eventually.

Warrior

She would be Kate Upton, and she would do Kate Upton things; namely, being Kate Upton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live my life indebted to Karma. She has saved me from cancer four times. You are next, sweet baby. Hold on, Warrior.

Get Shredded!
Emma Watson. BOOM!

I'm a simple guy. Not particular on hair color or anything like that. Age doesn't matter either. I can go just outta high school, or heading into care home. Seriously, I don't care. I've dated them all....well most of em haha.

For me its ALL about personality AND chemistry. I've had some HOTT women in my past, but with "I'm the Queen" attidudes. No thanks. Kicked em to the curb.

My current gf (who is married lol) is a thin redhead. Started seeing her WHILE I was dating a hard body Mexican chick that was absolutely bangin'. The two couldn't be any further apart as far as looks / personality.

Be funny, be good to me, and I will return the favor. She is a doll.

As far as chemistry goes, well similar interests help but aren't a deal breaker. What matters is the other person actually showing that they care about what is important in your life.

- - - Updated - - -

It COULD be a redhead ya now! Poo....We aren't ALL bad!

LOL, sorry FF. Didn't even notice that part. The "B" cup is what got my attention.

Ya know I LOVE redheads. :)

I'm a simple guy. Not particular on hair color or anything like that. Age doesn't matter either. I can go just outta high school, or heading into care home. Seriously, I don't care. I've dated them all....well most of em haha.

For me its ALL about personality AND chemistry. I've had some HOTT women in my past, but with "I'm the Queen" attidudes. No thanks. Kicked em to the curb.

My current gf (who is married lol) is a thin redhead. Started seeing her WHILE I was dating a hard body Mexican chick that was absolutely bangin'. The two couldn't be any further apart as far as looks / personality.

Be funny, be good to me, and I will return the favor. She is a doll.

As far as chemistry goes, well similar interests help but aren't a deal breaker. What matters is the other person actually showing that they care about what is important in your life.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, sorry FF. Didn't even notice that part. The "B" cup is what got my attention.

Ya know I LOVE redheads. :)
So sweet! Reds rock.

My wife and I are both gingers, there's never a dull moment around here.

Hmmmm. Petite, likes to train, can cook well,takes care of her living area, has to like dogs(bonus points if she loves pits). Blonde or brunette and some tats( if there's any sleeve work or the like I'll propose). Most important thing is she has to like kids since I have a daughter. Also of course has to be driven in her professional life as well as personal life and of course a smartass.

Hmmmm. Petite, likes to train, can cook well,takes care of her living area, has to like dogs(bonus points if she loves pits). Blonde or brunette and some tats( if there's any sleeve work or the like I'll propose). Most important thing is she has to like kids since I have a daughter. Also of course has to be driven in her professional life as well as personal life and of course a smartass.
Very nice list!

Back