• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

50 plus and going

clockticking

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently reached the age of 50 and will be starting another cycle soon and was just wondering how many others out there are still going at 50 plus?

I have been lifting for some years and still lift pretty heavy weights but I will have to admit some days it takes a toll. LOL My muscles are strong but feel my tendons and joints take a beating.

keep at it.. your still young and its all in your head.. there's plenty of gladiators out there your age still on the grind!

So sexy! I saw a sign the other day that said: Anything before 40 was a test to see if you were worthy!

57 here..... I like whey protein powder and creatine

I have been lifting for some years and still lift pretty heavy weights but I will have to admit some days it takes a toll. LOL My muscles are strong but feel my tendons and joints take a beating.
Naps, creatine, and amazing nutrition. (sex never hurts either.)

I'm still livin the life . Just turned 59 . You know it's amazing at this age you can still gain lots of quality muscle and feel great .

I've got a impingement in my right shoulder but I work through and around it best I can.........

Seems shoulders are where a lot of problems show up as it don't take much to aggravate problems there. I find tweaking form a little helps and just eliminating certain exercises all together prevents pain. The younger guys should take note to this as and stay away from all unnatural movements as it does catch up to you.

Back