• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron?

Dakotaduckey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone's take on proviron, when is best to take, what u have experienced with this, and how long should I take it for? Beginning cycle mid or just post?

Take it as long as u want it doesn't mess with liver values.
50-100mg is a good dose. Run it with test and u should enjoy it.

Epic libido, mild ai, good muscle hardening effects, mood elevator.

I love the shit.

is it suppressive to the hpta?

Not unless over 150mg Ed. There was studies posted up on IM pubmed articles about it.

Perfect bridge if there ever was one. Far better then var or winny.

I ran 25-50 mg Ed my last pct and my test level was 540 1 month after done with pct. not bad for a 16 week blast with 1 gram of test.

Edit here is article

The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.

Varma TR, Patel RH.
Source

Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Abstract

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

This study used 100-150mg ED. I suggested using 50mg ED. I think it's safe to say at 50mg ED it is not supressive.

Last edited:
Back