• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Safe mail and I phone

Vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can I make it do my safe ma is controlled by the mail icon on my iPhone like my yahoo mail is it would b much more convenient

I have tried muiltiple ways and have to access safe-mail via safari. It's a pain but maybe someone will chime with some more info.

Google tor and download it, when you run it, every website you browse is through a proxy.

Be sure to set up a VPN or Tor

This.

The only way your IP address is not attached in the header of your email.

Even safe mail has your IP address in tr header of be email and your location is easily pinpointable.

Onion browser for iPhone available in the app store use tormail there is a link in the homepage once onion browser is installed an ran.

Bummer. Thought that had changed. I really feel you get what you pay for (or don't, as the case may be) in the VPN/proxy/secure email field these days.

I would pay, but I'm sure many will say the free ones are fine. Any free service I have tried is unwieldy and annoying. My IP proxy service was $20 for the whole year, and it blocks my IP while browsing or using any application that accesses the internet. I also recommend securenym for email, $60 well-spent. For my droid I use a VPN app that cost me 2.99. PM me for more details.

Tor was a nightmare for me.

Gonna have to look into these more secure options. What would be a good starting point to start looking at options? I use safe-mail. But apparently it's not as secure as I thought. I'm not very tech savy. As a matter of fact, computers drive me crazy w all the constant updates. I just want the fuckin things to work and leave me alone. I'm not old, so was raised using computers my whole life, just can't stand the constant software upgrades.

I would pay, but I'm sure many will say the free ones are fine. Any free service I have tried is unwieldy and annoying. My IP proxy service was $20 for the whole year, and it blocks my IP while browsing or using any application that accesses the internet. I also recommend securenym for email, $60 well-spent. For my droid I use a VPN app that cost me 2.99. PM me for more details.

What IP proxy server are you using?

Back