• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Genetic limits

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At what age do you reach it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I am not sure if there is a magical age per say but I do believe we all have genetic makeups that either hamper or allow us as individuals to grow. When someone approaches me in the gym I always encourage people to reach their maximum potential by staying natural and than and only than reach out for alternatives.

There is a limit to natural growth and limits to enhanced growth. The thing is, with certain drugs you will grow until you hit the age where you can't. There is a limit, but I'm not sure we have seen it yet. Too many drugs out there to help us push past those limits and be the freaks we dreamed of as teenagers bench 200 pounds lol

I am not sure if there is a magical age per say but I do believe we all have genetic makeups that either hamper or allow us as individuals to grow. When someone approaches me in the gym I always encourage people to reach their maximum potential by staying natural and than and only than reach out for alternatives.

Very well said. When I restarted lifting again even though I had juiced yrs back I lifting for over a yr natty before I juiced again. I wanted to peak out natty again.

Myostatin plays a huge rule in this genetic limit. That's why they call Phil Heath the gift....seems like he has no myostatin road blocks. The bastard just keeps growing and growing.

In anatomy and physiology, we see the growth plates close at about 22. However, it is believed that trained athletes reach their peak by the age of 30. This s a TRAINED COMMITTED athlete. Gains can be made until an organism perishes, including human beings, AT ANY AGE! Yay!

Back