• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Video gamers?

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there any video gamers on here? I am currently playing call of duty ghosts and just beasting these fools lol. Spend my weekends playing and sleeping. Except when i go hunting. Taking this weekend off of hunting so its on haha.

BF4 all the way baby. Havent hit CoD since MW2 (which IMO, was the best CoD)

I do play alittle BF4. Not as much as COD but i do like to play. Its allot more fun if you have friends to play with. COD is more of a "me" game. Its all abt the kd where as BF4 is a team game. So teah if i have a few friends playing i will definantly join in. Not goid at BF either lol. Now COD i am a beast at that game. Have been playing for 7 hours straight now so time for bed then back at it tomorrow after the gym. You have xbox or playstation?

All Xbox. Won't be getting the new one anytime soon. Too much food, new compounds, and other things I want to buy in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I start playing Madden again I won't leave the house....EVER! Would much rather spend that time in the gym.

I bought an original NES off ebay along with Mario Bros, TechmoBowl and some other games. Love the old school NES.

I game. I have a ps3 and a few other systems but I play ps3. Been on crysis3 a lil lately but ive been putting in some extra hours at work for the end of the OP SALE WOOT WOOT! I am finally picking up my reserved copy of ghost today probably. I have a couple xboxs that I have modded, running a stealth dashboard. I also have a xbox 360 dashboard I can use also. I have every game that nes snes genesis and atari 2600 jaguar and lynx ever made, even ones not released in the US, all downloaded into my old xboxs. So much easier going from one game system to another... only takes about 7 seconds!

Wait .. I mean I found a modded xbox in a ditch!
Prank caller, prank caller...

IML Gear Cream!
If I start playing Madden again I won't leave the house....EVER! Would much rather spend that time in the gym.

I bought an original NES off ebay along with Mario Bros, TechmoBowl and some other games. Love the old school NES.
you cant beat the old school NES. Super tecnobowl is an awesome game. Mario kart on super NES is great to

All Xbox. Won't be getting the new one anytime soon. Too much food, new compounds, and other things I want to buy in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel u bro. I have been saving for 6 months to get the xbox one. I was the second one to reserve at my local bestbuy. Cant wait to have my hands on it

I feel u bro. I have been saving for 6 months to get the xbox one. I was the second one to reserve at my local bestbuy. Cant wait to have my hands on it

Ps4>Xbox one but 360>ps3 (because psn has been crap until they are updating for ps4)

Ps4>Xbox one but 360>ps3 (because psn has been crap until they are updating for ps4)
I feel u brother. Psn was crap on ps3. Havent played ps4 yet but here it is allot better. I debated on getting ps4 but decided to stick with xbox. I like the controler allot better and they have a better game lineup IMO

I feel u brother. Psn was crap on ps3. Havent played ps4 yet but here it is allot better. I debated on getting ps4 but decided to stick with xbox. I like the controler allot better and they have a better game lineup IMO

They are also dickheads which is why I don't like them.

The Xbox one looks cool but its 100 more and I'm not a Microsoft fan at all. Idk which one I'll get yet though

Dident realy get in to vids last one i had was atari and i played pac-man and mrs pac-man after that i got into chaseing girls .............

Cheapthreads out................

Dident realy get in to vids last one i had was atari and i played pac-man and mrs pac-man after that i got into chaseing girls .............

Cheapthreads out................

LOL! I grew up on the Atari 2600. Played Moon Patrol til my thumb had a blister! Who remembers that joystick with red button? Sooooo old skool!!!

Back