• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

looking for biotec source?

brycey

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ive been using biotec for 4 years now and love the quality but my delemia is ive been paying street prices for so long and sick of being the middle man and letting the man make all the profits and me doing all the work..
i put up imiage of the gear that ive been using but not sure if im inserting imiage correctly but there it is! anyway if anybody can help me out by giving me a direct contact to biotec so that i can stop being the middle man and be the man for once? i know there is alot of ugl around and many use counterfit and dupes so please dont direct me to some bs..ive been in the game for a long time and know real from fake just by the look or even the smell so please dont play a player and do a solid for a real solid guy..remember when u were new to the forum and all was new to u and u yourself was just looking for a legit source and wanting good gear as cheap as you could? ok put youself in my shoes today and help me out if u can..i know there are reps wanting me to come abourd there train and tell me there source is the best but sorry guys i just want to go with what i know and been happy with for 4 years now..not saying there stuff aint legit or good just saying id rather go where im familuar and comfortable..we all hate change dont we? it scares us and sometimes too shady..thanks again guys youll be helping out a solid bostonian!

They are shut down right now. Its Bio Tech

right its bio tech pharmaciticles however you spell it..lol when did they get shut down? dont understand cuz my boy is still getting it on the reg ..do u have a link to determin that? and im looking for a direct connection to them so i can buy wholesale cheap

hey is there a way on this site to live talk to members?

- - - Updated - - -

meaning discussion boards live

someone must have a shit load of it at there disposal to order from even if they did go down tempory ..any ideas?

Apparently your "boy" isnt your boy if he will not spill the beans. Its all ugl. They shut down periodically. He has reshippers throughout us.

ok..ur right hes not my boy..hes my guy and reason for wanting my own source..sick of him making all the loot and im doing the work..so now u know why he wont give it..hes making too much on me! i know its ugl but need a strait connect around boston or on a site i can get directeed that i can use that supply the bio tech..

ps...and not only that im making my guy rich..i also want for own cycles chearer than street prices my guy sells for

Pms work... ive had success with some "sponsors" on hear. Some good, some meh, and 1 has been completely amazing. But if your stuck on bio tech go after it. I know the last batch I got, the labels are a lil different, 2 bottles were cracked, leaked in the bag, smeared the ink on botgle and box.... I have a few buddies that love it, bust bc of their inconsistencies, have moved on...

Back