• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Propionyltrenbolone?

TheDieselZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody heard about this new release? Apparently legit oral tren without being harsh on the liver?

Extremely skeptical but some people on another forum were talking about how awesome it is.

Anybody heard about this new release? Apparently legit oral tren without being harsh on the liver?

Extremely skeptical but some people on another forum were talking about how awesome it is.
I am sceptical too, I was going yo buy but decided to wait until I see a ptren log of some reputable person (who is not associated with one ptren sellers).

I am sceptical too, I was going yo buy but decided to wait until I see a ptren log of some reputable person (who is not associated with one ptren sellers).
There is only ONE legitimate seller! if you are receiving mass pm's trying to sell it to you... it is not airsealed2, and it may or may not be ptren... there is someone that apparently had his supplement manufacturer 'make' some for him... this is NOT associated with airsealed2, and may or may not be ptren...

There are plenty of logs regarding ptren from people that payed for the product, and logged their results. All you need to do is look around and you will find TONS!!! I am airsealed's only rep, and I did log it(in my log, many people that bought the product did add to my log regarding their experiences with it)... there are also at least 15-20 people that ran their own logs...

airsealed2 is the only sponsor that is carrying legitimate ptren(that I know of...) I do know that someone is mass PMing people with something to the effect of trying to sell 'what his supp manufacturer made'... I cannot say for sure, because he has not provided a sample, or even a picture of what his 'ptren' looks like, but I do find it hard to believe that a supplement manufacturer would even be able to come close to attaining the product, or the products to synthesize this product....

I'm skeptical to say the least.

The logs seem too good to be true lol.
I agree - what comes to my mind is why we haven't all heard about it before - according to Patrick Arnold its not a new compound that has been just invented.

I would love to see a log by some of the big veterans from here or IM.
0.5g would be more than plenty for a log, its $20 worth or so, surely a good investment as such a log would increase sales... unless the gear is bunk and its all just a big hype then its understandable.

OverB, don't take it the wrong way, I have got a lot of respect for you, it's not an attack on you or the company you are repping for.
I am just questioning the product.

BTW BodyBuilding Powder also stocks ptren.

I'd like to see these logs. Got any links OB?

Also, you should PM heavy to get the rep title added next to your name.

Some one quick... whats the difference between propionyl ester and allyl ester?
They're very different structurally...

Allyl trenbolone, aka altrenogest you're talking about?

It is common practice for US pharmaceutical companies to add a bullshit compound to an existing drug to deal with a patent expiration. Then, they can re-market essentially the same drug under a new name.

Bravo to Colochine for recognizing that propionyl tren is the same thing as allyl tren. It looks like the underground market has been taking lessons from Merck, Pfizer, Schering and all the other behemoths out there!

It is common practice for US pharmaceutical companies to add a bullshit compound to an existing drug to deal with a patent expiration. Then, they can re-market essentially the same drug under a new name.
Propionyl and allyl are different groups! I'm not familiar those specific types of tren though. Best bet would be to look up studies of the effects on animals (as these are both veterinary compounds). I wouldn't be hopeful though, they seem to be used for fertility and such.

Propionyl and allyl are different groups! I'm not familiar those specific types of tren though. Best bet would be to look up studies of the effects on animals (as these are both veterinary compounds). I wouldn't be hopeful though, they seem to be used for fertility and such.

Propionyl is an Allyl.

Back