• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

abscess help

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I injected Test E into my glute on Tuesday. I now have an abcess a little bigger than the size of a golfball. I have no fever though there is a little bit of redness around the injection site. I used a 25 gauge 1 inch pin and injected .8ml I aspirated and injected slowly and was very sterile.
Is this something to be concerned about? I am fairly new to pinning.
also does not seem warm to touch

Thanks

It sounds like you DO NOT have an abcess. An abscess would take longer than three days. Everybody has the same reaction you are having when it comes to virgin muscle. It will happen for the first 5-7 injections. Ice the area regularly and take naproxen or Motrin. Good luck.

It sounds like you DO NOT have an abcess. An abscess would take longer than three days. Everybody has the same reaction you are having when it comes to virgin muscle. It will happen for the first 5-7 injections. Ice the area regularly and take naproxen or Motrin. Good luck.

This. Plus for glutes you really want 1.5" needle.

This. Plus for glutes you really want 1.5" needle.
This will help as AAS are to be injected deep into the muscle . If too shallow the oil can form a pocket and thus the lump . I like heat and gentle but firm massage to dissipate these lumps . Keep watching it and look for redness and pain with a fever but you should be ok . Just a tip when pinning . I heat my oil to warm not hot . Then after pinning I gently but firmly massage the area for a minute or two . Little while later I use a foam roller to roll the muscle where I pinned . I have never had any lumps since doing this .

If you are fairly lean, you can get away with using 1" pin the glutes. If you aren't go with 1.5", it will work much better.

Yeah just take some ibuprofen and you should be good. If you start getting a fever and it gets all infected looking def go to the doc.

ok im going to stick to my quad. i tried glute because i was sick of limping. Im heating up the fluid , massaging, and leaving the pin in for a little bit after injection. Just cant seem to shake the pip. no pain no gain i guess...
So im going to watch out for a fever and other than that just keep going hard in the gym and ignoring the abscess...

so skip, 5-7 injections to the same muscle or in general?

so skip, 5-7 injections to the same muscle or in general?

Overall 5-7 injections

So if you are pinning twice a week I would say after 3 1/2 weeks you should feel better.

In the beginning I injected my quads and delts and each muscle that got the injection hurt like a bitch for 5 days or so. I think it was after the 7th shot the PIP subsided. Later I added both dorsal and ventral glute shots and even though I never pinned those locations in the begining I did not have PIP.

Maybe somebody more knowledgeable than me can chime in but it has something to do with the esters in the test irritating the muscle in the beginning then the enzymes in the muscle adapt to the esters thus irritation subsides.

If you are fairly lean, you can get away with using 1" pin the glutes. If you aren't go with 1.5", it will work much better.

The right answer. I am lean and 1" is perfect. I would be scared of 1.5" pins.........

I avoid the glute all together, to weird of an angle. Ventro because there are few nerve endings, almost never any pip. Also an abscess takes days maybe weeks to develop and they are warm to the touch but that was said already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I avoid the glute all together, to weird of an angle. Ventro because there are few nerve endings, almost never any pip. Also an abscess takes days maybe weeks to develop and they are warm to the touch but that was said already.

I personally love the glute but to each his own

Well if my wife is doing the injection I don't mind it. It is just hard for me to reach around, no pun intended.

it may be the brand of gear you are using also. I was using a certain brand and would get severe pip and lumps way after 7 shots .wherever I pinned it. fuck that no pain -no gain shit. I switched to another brand and had no pip with the first new shot .

update, really dont think its the gear. virgin muscle i want to rule out on this one because ive pinned 4 times now and this is the only one that is like this. it grew from the size of a golfball to almost a baseball and there is a bruise the size of a quarter. its a little warm to the touch and a slight red. it doesnt hurt to bad but is for sure uncomfortable. temp is 98.6 - 99.0 F so no sign of a fever. my other pins just hurt no hardness except for the first one to delt which has subsided.
just wondering how long i should wait before it becomes an issue
(pinned .8ml of test E tuesday afternoon to glute with 1inch 25g)

update, really dont think its the gear. virgin muscle i want to rule out on this one because ive pinned 4 times now and this is the only one that is like this. it grew from the size of a golfball to almost a baseball and there is a bruise the size of a quarter. its a little warm to the touch and a slight red. it doesnt hurt to bad but is for sure uncomfortable. temp is 98.6 - 99.0 F so no sign of a fever. my other pins just hurt no hardness except for the first one to delt which has subsided.
just wondering how long i should wait before it becomes an issue
(pinned .8ml of test E tuesday afternoon to glute with 1inch 25g)

Bruising indicates damage to blood vessels. When you pinned that location the needle most likely moved around causing the damage. I did this once before when I just had a bad experience trying to hold the rig steady.

Still does not sound like you need to see a doctor, give it time to heal.

Ok i see what you guys are talking about now. I just did my 10th injection and the past two there has been little to no pain at all. Thanks.
I am on week 5 now and just received some hcg 10,000 iu. and have no idea how to use it or if it is even necessary. I have clomid and nolva on hand along with some rui liquid stane. I have been using the liquid stane eod at 12.5mg and seems to be working great. I noticed a little shrinking of the testes already but i think thats because i kick started the cycle with a prohormone for 10 days. So i am wondering if if i should start hcg... what do you guys think?

Back