• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Olympus NPP

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The NPP is LEGIT!!!

I think I may have posted this review elsewhere but I'm pumped up and singing praises wherever I can ATM.

I am about two weeks into a cycle of NPP at 700-900wk and testC at just 125mg/wk (continuing TRT dose from old vial of MLG's testC - been happy with it as well) ...and I'm up ten pounds! My shirts already fit differently, and today I found that my favorite pair of jeans no longer fits around my thighs very well. They're getting a little tight, but only around my quads. No change in the way the waist fits. Nothing too noticeable around glutes either but hard to tell. I'd be sad about the jeans if I wasn't so dang excited to make this much progress this quickly.

Also, I am feeling great and really enjoying NPP high TestC low. I guess some don't, but this has been awesome so far. And for the doubters of possibly feeling great on Nandrolone with a low test dose, I know it's not testP or anything because that would have my hair falling out like CRAZY by now and I'm having no real shedding to speak of at all. I have no doubts that it is what it's labeled to be.

I'm a fan of Olympus already, but I figured this specifically needed a review since I am so stoked on the results so far. I mean, I already have friends asking WTH I'm taking... I cannot wait to see what the rest of the cycle has in store for me. Wish me luck. I want it to keep going just like it has been going!

Thanks Olympus.

(note: MLG was my first. and a lady now private has been good to me as well. this was purchased with various items from a previous sale to try OP out since they carry NPP. I became a fan of Olympus at that time due to customer service. I am staying a fan due to results. Take this review however you'd like. I'm just putting it out there)

Back