• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Antibiotics

roscoe221

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Although I have never had a problem what antibiotic or antibiotics would you keep on hand just in case of a worst case scenario?

Microbiology is a complicated field. Worst case scenario I'd go get med care and tell them I sat on a pin lol. If your immune system can't take care of it and it is colonizing within you at rapid enough of a rate, then it is important to consider the broad range of possibilities as far as the bacteria causing the infection goes.. i.e gram positive or negative.. remember that the most likely microbes to cause infections are the ones living on your skin (normal skin flora). This is why alcohol swabs are utilized before pinning. The most common pathogen involved in SSTI's is Staph Aureus.

Here's an article I found: "Successful management of cSSTI (skin and soft tissue infections) involves prompt recognition, timely surgical debridement or drainage, resuscitation if required and appropriate antibiotic therapy. The mainstays of treatment are the penicillins, cephalosporins, clindamycin and co-trimoxazole. β-Lactam/β-lactamase inhibitor combinations are indicated for polymicrobial infection. A range of new agents for the treatment of methicillin-resistant S. aureus infections have compared favourably with the glycopeptides and some have distinct pharmacokinetic advantages. These include linezolid, daptomycin and tigecycline. The latter and fluoroquinolones with enhanced anti-Gram-positive activity such as moxifloxacin are better suited for polymicrobial infection."

-mass

I was debating picking up a small batch of penicillin myself. Worst case scenario we have a 5 minute clinic down the street that would prob just hook it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have amoxicillin penicillin and one other I believe all on hand. Hopefully I never have to use any of them, but I do strongly believe in going see a healthcare professional if something is really bad...

I have amoxicillin penicillin and one other I believe all on hand. Hopefully I never have to use any of them, but I do strongly believe in going see a healthcare professional if something is really bad...

Bingo . I have amoxicillin on hand but any wide spectrum antibiotic will work just to get something goin immediately. But seeking medical care is so important . Some guys are allergic to certain drugs and could cause a severe reaction .

I hate antibotics bro but i have always some on hand cause i always get mrsa or staph infections in the most random spots and always get sick with lung infection phlem etc. Im fighting a horrible sinus infection right now as we speak 2 weeks on amoxcillin hate it.

Back