• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new female user..var question

wsbug

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, so i've been lifting for years. I had a baby 12 months ago and unfortunately gained ALOT of weight. And i mean well over the health 30+ I have lost every pound and then some but my body is just not what it used to be. I need to build more lean muscle to fill out some small areas of loose skin. I want a very ripped and hard look but to stay around 15% bf and still have a shape so I can compete in bikini.
Think i'm finally ready for a cycle of Anavar - oxandrolone - but don't want to end up looking TOO big. current stats... i'm thinking like nathalia melo (ok maybe not quite that hard but i'm pretty soft now)
5'3
115lbs
18% bf

thinking about a 7 week cycle at 10mg a day...wasn't planning on tapering etc. could this give me the results i want

(yes i've done a lot of research, yes i know the side effects, and yes my coach has been using performance enhancing drugs for years and will monitor; 3-4 other girls at my gym who have used it but in higher doses and achieved a look in between figure/bikini)
i have no real interest in Clen to burn fat. i do plenty of cardio as is

Thoughts?

Welcome wsbug! You may want to hit up AgentYes or Featherfan....they are both females who have experience with Anavar and would be happy to help you out I'm sure. Once you get more than 10 posts up on the board, you will be able to send a private message to one of them and inquire.

Primo is always a good option too.... the ladies love it. Wait, is that why you are always bidding on Primo Street? You sly bastard!

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot... welcome wsbug!

thanks guys. kinda hoping she sees this post since i can't PM her yet. would pictures help?

thanks guys. it won't let me select a picture to upload...only link it and i'm not sure i'm ready to share my IG with you all lol

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome bug!
I have just finished a cycle on Var, 10mg a day, half in the morning, half in the late afternoon. I never really got any side effects and the results have been pretty awesome. I lost a good amount of weight and my muscles are lean and fatty areas are diminishing at a nice rate :) I like to take 5mg an hour before I hit the gym to get the maximum effect, it really does wonders!

Thanks jade that's awesome. Mind sharing more details. How much weight did u lose or muscle gain. How was diet and cardio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before Var I lost about 13, hit a plateau and then started Var. Since then I lost another 15lbs.
Calorie intake is maintenance minus 600, I weight train and then do cardio (30-40 minutes) 3 days a week
My favorites are the rowing and elliptical machine.
To switch it up and keep it fun I take some spin, zumba, pilates and abs classes :D

What type of shape are you trying to achieve ? Figure?

I am 5'10 and 155lbs.
At this point I am about 12% bf and where I want to be weight wise.
I just want to firm up, gain more muscle and strength.
The results I've gotten so far are attributed to completely changing my diet and consistently going to the gym.

I have been trying to get huge for years. It is REALLY FUCKING HARD TO GET BIG. Please do var and try to get big. You wont. Then do more var and try to get big. You wont. Then do var and primo and try to get big. YOU MAY at that point get to a size that you like and that fills the skin right back out. I've been trying to get huge for years and have only ended up deadsexy ;)

Go figure.

This is what happens when you try to get hyooje LOL
PicsArt_1383806717018_zps596f3d2a.jpg

^^^
some random sloot

Get Shredded!
Great to see you on the boards- now I can quit answering questions on how you are doing !! Looks to me like you are doing quite well !! OD

Nice to see some diversity through experienced ladies. Also interested in anavar and primo logs alike.

-mass

I have been trying to get huge for years. It is REALLY FUCKING HARD TO GET BIG. Please do var and try to get big. You wont. Then do more var and try to get big. You wont. Then do var and primo and try to get big. YOU MAY at that point get to a size that you like and that fills the skin right back out. I've been trying to get huge for years and have only ended up deadsexy ;)

Go figure.

This is what happens when you try to get hyooje LOL
PicsArt_1383806717018_zps596f3d2a.jpg

^^^
some random sloot

Buy a new camera lens, you body looks like my wife's body, she's not as muscular though, if so, you both are smokin HOTT!

Well AgentYes I'm
Not trying to get huge at all lol! But sexy as fuck I could def handle!!! Your pretty much look amaze balls !

Well AgentYes I'm
Not trying to get huge at all lol! But sexy as fuck I could def handle!!! Your pretty much look amaze balls !

Thank you :)

The only thing I've some that you haven't is lift to get big, oh and the very best var and primo.

AY definitely knows her females and var! Haha

I actually was wondering why there wasn't one already

Back