• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting CLOMID for HRT

mleads0

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I've been looking for a Dr. (not clinic, because insurance doesnt cover) for a few months now that was knowledable enough in HRT/TRT to try to start a regimine for my low T symptoms. Ive gone to see a few and they were all ignorant to proper TRT protocol (wanted to inject me every two weeks at 400mg test, with no AI). I finally found a Dr. in long island that seems to not only be knowledgable enought but also smart enough to try everything before jumping right to injections. Two Weeks ago he has started me on Clomid 25mg ED. Has told me to take for 30 days and will retake bloodwork. FYI Clomid 3 motnh supply was $25.00 in case anyone was curious.

A quick background.Im 33 and have done a few cycles in the past the last one ending in June of 2013. With only the last couple of times have I done proper PCT.

Ive had low T for a few years now and thought the only way to bring all my levels up to normal were with actual T injections for life, which I dont want to do since I want to have a few kids within the next few years. Also its very expensive and insurance doesnt cover it.

I have also found a few links regarding CLOMID forTRT, which support the idea that CLOMID can be very effective:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044663?dopt=Abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19694928?dopt=Abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22458540?dopt=Abstract

Below are my bloodwork results, Incase youre curious why there is no "Free Test" results its because my doctor stated that the results from that test are an estimate and the more accurate way to calculate it is by using a "Free Test Calculator" (google it). By entering your Albumin, SHBG and Total Test levels it will calculate a more accurate "Free Test" level. My "Free test" level is 4.84 ng/dl or %1.79 which is low.

Scan0001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Scan0002.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jus twanted to give an update. Ive been on CLomid 25mg for over a month now and my sex drive has improved and so has my overall feeling. My T level has gone up as well from 271 up to 452 as you can see in the updated bloodwork
Scan0003.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just curious, how many cycles did you do? Do you think the cycles caused the low T? Did you take hCG while cycling?

Thanks for sharing BTW!

Just curious, how many cycles did you do? Do you think the cycles caused the low T? Did you take hCG while cycling?

Thanks for sharing BTW!

I've done about 5-6 cycles. The first cycle I did at the age of of 22 (which was extremely stupid). I only started doing proper PCT the last 3 cycles. So to answer your question, Yes I believe the cycles that Ive done improperly have caused my low T. I didnt take HCG on any cycle until the last one. But to my understanding HCG is to stimulate the Testies more than it is precent low T. HCG will keep them awake while on cycle.

Glad to see that Clomid is working for you! Awesome improvement!

That's great and thanks for updating your progress

That's great and thanks for updating your progress

No Problem at all guys, I hope that maybe this information can help someone out there in a simalar situation. I will update in a few months when I have blood drawn again. Hopefully my T levels will be a bit higher and if not Ill ask the Dr. about going to 50mg Clomid ED instead of 25mg.

Hey guys wanted to give an update on the Clomid TRT. Ok I felt alot better from weeks 3 thru 6 on the clmoid therapy. But after week 6 I started to feel just as bad as I did before I started the clomid therapy. I called the doc (keep in mind he specializes in Urology) and asked to get bloodwork asap. NOT GOOD. My Test levels went up again to 557 but my free test went way way down!!!!! sex binding globulin is thru the roof! My doc said he doesnt know why or how to correct/raise my free test. He wants me to stay on clomid for another month, take bloods and then if it is the same he wants me to go off the clomid to see what happens. Im fu*king pissed. I brought up to my doc that I have researched going on a low dose of Test along with an AI and hcg so I can still have kids. He stated that he is aware of cases of this working to get correct Test levels, but regarding the HCG he states he can not find any definitive proof (I think he is covering his ass) and wont go that route.

What do I do? Should I just go to a TRT clinic, get a solid Protocol with them put together? Then I was thinking of going to my Primary Physician and presenting him with the Protocol I was givin by the clinic? the reason why I would want to go to my Primary Physician is because I can be honest with him and because I can not afford to go to a TRT Clinic and would think that if my Primary Physician can write me the script my insurance will cover it?

Back