• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new b

Bacon1992

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Figure I've lurked in the shadows enough. My name isn't important so let's get to the facts. I'm 22, and am trying to design my first cycle. I've been lifting since i was 14 when i started football. I have always trained for strength, speed, and endurance. However, i believe it's time that i get big. I've always had trouble getting my legs big and that's where i want to focus the most of my attention. I want a good solid foundation for increasing my muscle mass of the next few years.

On to the important part. I have a few sources in mind but want to have my whole cycle planned out before i buy. I need some input, critique, and advice on the plan I've put together thus far. Here it goes:

Testosterone cypianate
Week 1-12
300 mg Monday
300 mg Friday

Winstrol (oral)
Week 7-12
50 mg every other day

Nolvadex (tamoxifen)
Week 4-9. : 25 mg per day
Week 10-18 : 50 mg per day
Week 19 : 25 mg per day

Critique please.

welcome to the forum

Thank you. Glad to be a member. I checked out a few different forums before i joined. Seems like more knowledgeable people are welcome here.

Repost your questions in the aas zone for more views and feedback. Welcome to the community.

Welcome dude! I still think your abit young for gear.... but if your gonna do it regadless there is a ton of good info here.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. If you have any advice for me don't hesitate to let it be heard.

Welcome bro start with the stickies then youll be on your way

cheapthreads out....................

wELCOME!

Back