• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

help on deca and test e second cycle

grandbody

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi every one*
I m 60 kg
age 22*
height 5.7
I m runnig my second cycle deca and test*
my first cycle is test e only 10 week cycle
my cycle is*

1-4 d bol*
1-10deca 250mg
1-12 test 500mg
3-12 hcg 500iu week*
nolwa 20mg each day thought cy cycles
and two week after my last pin*
nolwa 40/20/20/20
may I right frends ??

at your age you prob shouldt be running cycles...but i did

i would rather have you run it safely if your going to do it.

dont run nolva..u dont want to run that when your running deca or tren....if you get prolactin sides it ill make it worse. run Prami or Caber..PCT nolva run it 40/40/20/20. you need to get clomid at 100/50/50 and HCG for pct. yours isnt enough

at your age you prob shouldt be running cycles...but i did

i would rather have you run it safely if your going to do it.

dont run nolva..u dont want to run that when your running deca or tren....if you get prolactin sides it ill make it worse. run Prami or Caber..PCT nolva run it 40/40/20/20. you need to get clomid at 100/50/50 and HCG for pct. yours isnt enough

caber is not available in my city plz suggest other medicine

Don't use gear. We have all been through this with you multiple times. Your not ready for gear, and you haven't done the research we told you to do. Your doing more harm than good.

Don't use gear. We have all been through this with you multiple times. Your not ready for gear, and you haven't done the research we told you to do. Your doing more harm than good.

plz help me I m alredy running this cycle

Back