• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When did tren ace start to really take off for you?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on my 4th or 5th day... I'm very excited. I think I notice some slight mental effects, some insomnia and very minor night sweats.

I know it's still very early but I'm just wondering when you really start to notice the physical changes like fat burning and strength, etc.? Basically around what time do you feel without a doubt that you are on tren?

It differs for everyone but you should start noticing changes around day 10.

Yeah I was going to say at about 10 days for me also . I get a pickup in energy from the first day often though . Elevated mood early also and then my appetite starts to pick up . At about 10 days I notice my strength going up and the muscles start to take on a more dense apperance . Damn typing this has just made me want to pin some tren ! lol

I agree. Now that I've done tren-a several times, I can tell if it's legit just after a couple of days. More of a 'feeling' then physical changes.

My appetite is absolutely gone on tren. I am a fatassmorph naturally, but struggle to get 2200 cals in me/ day. I am recomping like a champ, and not complaining. Just wondering how it affects you guys appetite. TestC 250, TRE 400, Asin 10mg/ day and prolacterone 3 caps/day

And OP, i think you will be very happy 2 weeks in with Tren A or E.

Appetite on tren seems to be such an individual thing . Me mine goes way up especially in the first weeks on tren . Also a question for HT. You are on 250mg test/wk and take 10mg/day of aromasin ? Why so much ? Have you had labs to check E2 ? Just seems like alot of aromasin for such a low dose of test .

Appetite on tren seems to be such an individual thing . Me mine goes way up especially in the first weeks on tren . Also a question for HT. You are on 250mg test/wk and take 10mg/day of aromasin ? Why so much ? Have you had labs to check E2 ? Just seems like alot of aromasin for such a low dose of test .

You are correct Test 250, tren 400- i do 3x/week TNE 100, also. Did BW before cycle, but none since. Feel great, no joint pain, high libido. You think i should go EOD on the Asin? Full disclaimer: finally have some Proviron coming and figured i would be dialing it back some, then.

Well that's more like 550mg/wk of test then so that sounds reasonable . I would probably try 10 mg/eod myself . I'm getting proviron in very soon myself . Seems like ALOT of guys are going with proviron lately . We should all be able to compare notes and get some great info soon !

Well that's more like 550mg/wk of test then so that sounds reasonable . I would probably try 10 mg/eod myself . I'm getting proviron in very soon myself . Seems like ALOT of guys are going with proviron lately . We should all be able to compare notes and get some great info soon !

Damn you Capt'n and Vision! lol- That was an AWESOME THREAD!

Absolutely loving everything about tren, and not trying to up the dosage. Was on the fence between Mast, Var, and Proviron. Pretty sure i will see several combos of the 3 in the next 4 months. Let me know how it works for you, I'll do the same! :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Damn you Capt'n and Vision! lol- That was an AWESOME THREAD!

Absolutely loving everything about tren, and not trying to up the dosage. Was on the fence between Mast, Var, and Proviron. Pretty sure i will see several combos of the 3 in the next 4 months. Let me know how it works for you, I'll do the same! :winkfinger:

my last cycle I ran test p. tren A, var and Mast P. with awesome results.

My appetite is absolutely gone on tren. I am a fatassmorph naturally, but struggle to get 2200 cals in me/ day. I am recomping like a champ, and not complaining. Just wondering how it affects you guys appetite. TestC 250, TRE 400, Asin 10mg/ day and prolacterone 3 caps/day

And OP, i think you will be very happy 2 weeks in with Tren A or E.

Same here. I get a lot of the tren sides, but the biggest one is that it kills my appetite. I don't even care about eating when I'm on tren. I have to work to put down 2k calories.... works out great on a cut though.

That sounds like a "cut mix" which I am currently trying to drum up business for! Hate pinning ED, did you go ED or EOD?

Ugh I pinned EOD...I hated it...I'm not going to use short esters anymore. I'm done with them...This summer I'm going with Test E, Tren E, Mast E, and Var.

I have to admit I LOVE to pin ed . It's just my morning ritual and it makes me feel more " ON " if you know what I mean . This summer I did a 5.5 month run pinning ed . Maybe that was a little over the top . lol I know I'm sick !

and prolacterone 3 caps/day

Have you used Prolactrone before? I used it at 1 cap ED on my last cycle with 600mgs of Tren E and it seemed to work ok. I'm a little bit worried about using it with Deca on my next cycle.

I have to admit I LOVE to pin ed . It's just my morning ritual and it makes me feel more " ON " if you know what I mean . This summer I did a 5.5 month run pinning ed . Maybe that was a little over the top . lol I know I'm sick !

Your insane! I would not do ED. LOL

Have you used Prolactrone before? I used it at 1 cap ED on my last cycle with 600mgs of Tren E and it seemed to work ok. I'm a little bit worried about using it with Deca on my next cycle.

I'd have some caber or prami on hand just in case.

Get Shredded!

No, never used Prolacterone before, but i do have some caber in case. I think I'll breast feed before I do Prami! I am fine with no appetite. Half of today's calories came from coffee and protein shakes. Not ideal, but ill take it!

Back