• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts/suggestions on upcoming cycle

Scp1215

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will my first cycle in eight years. I've been going natural but decided to give it another go. I'm 30, 5'10" 204lbs and not sure of bf, I would guess 15%. I've primarily ran simple cycles in the past- test e 600mg, dbol 20/30/30/40mg. Last one I ran 600mg/wk of Eq with Test/dbol. I'm looking for pure mass. I am a little sensitive to gyno, so I'm running letro until PCT.
Cycle looks like:
Test E 625mg/week Weeks 1-10
Dbol 40mg ED Weeks 1-4
Letro 0.25mg EOD Weeks 1-12
Nolva and clomid, hcg weeks 12-16

I want to add another inj, either Tren Ace or Deca. (75-100EOD, 300-400wk respectively) I know tren can have some bad sides but from people who have used both, which one did you favor for pure bulking? Also I've read people ending their cycle with four more weeks of dbol before pct, I've never talked to anyone that has done this, seems pretty rough on the body, especially with the Tren. Any comments/ suggestions?

Cheers

I wouldn't recommend Dbol as a back end oral, good kickstart though. Some suggest var or tbol for a backend oral leading up to pct i.e. dry-gain orals. I think it looks good. I personally recommend deca with the dosage you have your test at. Also I just like its properties better than tren and it's good for bulking with less severe side effects imho. General rule is keep deca at half of test dosage so 300- 400 is about right.

-mass

I'd probably extend the cycle a little and maybe lower the dosage of test. 500mg/week should be enough with your cycle history.

I'd also consider about forgetting tren and deca this time and go with EQ for example.. Especially if you're prone to gyno.

I'd also think about replacing letro with another AI. That stuff is nasty.

Back