• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

firste cypionate cycle

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm definitely new to test and anabolic steroids and have been on test cypionate for about 8 weeks only about 200 to 250 a week 1 cc - 1.5 cc and have gained some quality muscle. I could really use some knowledge on where to go from here as far as coming off the cycle and also what should I take. the doc I got it from said with a smaller dose like that estrogen blockers aren't necessary and no need for any post medications for after cycle. I would appreciate any bit of knowledge I can take, thanks guys

Up the dose a little and run it for few more weeks so gains won't stop yet.

Yes, you'll need PCT.

I'd probably pin 200IU of HCG last few weeks of the cycle and stop it a week or two before the last pin of test. Wait 2ish weeks before starting your PCT protocol that includes SERM.

Definetly get blood work done.
PCT helps you get your body and its own test production back to normal. Us old guys on trt has it lucky we just go back to a cruising dose

First and foremost... A doctor supplied you with this hormone and suggested to not use any sort or medication and/or protocol during this transient state in which hypogonadism (ASIH) may/will occur?

The dosages your currently using is more than enough to shut anyone down...You could recover naturally, however to have a positive rebound in your natural testosterone production may take quite some time... I promise you this,if your shut down, you will feel it and it'll be very noticeable...

Why did you take the plunge and put yourself in this position in the first place without the understanding and fundamentals of using,recovering,sustaining,and maintaining a healthy hormonal/endocrine system while utilizing AAS?:thinking:

You need to do some research before you hurt yourself, because you can really mess some shit up and it's not pleasant!

Any how..

Run long test esters for 12 weeks min.. your dosage is more than sufficient, but ramping it a bit can yield some great results.. I would suggest staying between 250-500mgs for 12 weeks..

Go to the search panel that's provided by the community/admin on this forum and read about PCT...

Back